𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Hi guys!

I made a tik tok account if any of you wanna follow it. It's @ leilawrites

I'll be answering any questions and be posting stuff about the story on there!!

I've also decided I'm not going to put a TW for the rest of the upcoming chapters/rest of the book.

Please understand this book contains strong themes, and is mature for a reason!! I wrote the topics that could be triggering in the story details!

Anyways, enjoy this chapter :)

Aubrey's Point of View:

It's been a week since the whole Bloodline interview fiasco. I luckily managed to not bump into Nate, however I did end up bumping into Jackson and Dean in the stairwell. We talked for a little while until I made an excuse as to why I had to go. And today is Halloween, a holiday that I'm very familiar with. At my high school in the city, someone would always throw a huge party and it would be insane. That was well- it was when I was a person that was more loose and like a partier you could say. Even though I could technically have been considered a nerd, my friends weren't, and I used to like to party. Until the incident.

However I'm really excited for tonight. With everything that has been going on, Tahlia and I have decided to go to this halloween party that's being thrown at this huge frat house at Cornell. Like I said, I'm excited but I'm also really nervous considering I haven't been to a party since it happened. But Joseph is coming with Tahlia and I, so I'll be with the two of them.

Tahlia wanted me to be a playboy bunny like she was. High school Aubrey would've jumped on the idea straight away, but right now it's a no. There is no way I could be a playboy bunny after what happened. I need to be something not as revealing, that will make me feel more comfortable.

So I decided to be a vampire.

Which yes I'm aware is very basic, but I think it looks cool because I added fake blood to my face, I also have fangs and am wearing a black dress and stuff so it looks really cool, and to be honest I don't know what else to be. Like I said, Tahlia is being a playboy bunny and Joseph is being Indiana Jones which is extremely random. So being a cheetah was the only thing that I could think of.

I actually straightened my hair for this occasion and left it down. My now straight hair reached a little past the middle of my lower back. I excitedly ran over to my mirror and played around with my hair to make it a little more messy.

Wow.

For my makeup, Tahlia helped me by face timing me and telling me exactly what to do. I put on the usual concealer, blush, mascara, lip gloss and whatnot. However I also did my eye makeup very dark and heavy and it looks so cool. My waterline is lined and I also did a thick eyeliner wing. I have some black eye shadow on my kids as well. I'm not used to having such dark makeup on, but I don't know I kind of like it.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. I then put on the tight black dress along with some black converse and a large black leather jacket. I smiled because wow, even with all the makeup and stuff, I looked like a child. I didn't really care though, I'm comfortable and I think my fit looks cute.

"Aubrey?" I heard a knock on my door as I scurried over to the door with my phone in hand.

I opened the door and opened my mouth with a wide smile.