𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Hello everyone!

Like I've said before, this story may be confusing in some parts but you can make your guesses and theories as to what the "photograph" REALLY means- is and or means the story goes along ;)

Hope you like the chapter!

Aubrey's Point of View:

"Hi, would you be able to tell me where the nearest bathroom is?" I asked the man that was running this stand filled with slushees.

We're at a daytime fair currently. It's really cool to walk around and see so many people having fun.

That was probably the saddest thought I've ever had in my entire life.

And its also entirely random.

It's also extremely surprising that the guys haven't been recognized by any fans yet. Especially Nate, considering he is dressed in his usual attire- that being dark jeans and a leather jacket. I mean the guys are also all wearing sunglasses, so I guess it's harder to tell who they are with that.

But like not really.

My eyes skimmed over all the colorful slushy flavors he had. Cherry, blue raspberry, lemon lime, kiwi, bubble gum, dragon fruit, cream soda, and mango. My mouth practically watered at all of them, especially the cream soda. Widening my eyes to take another look, before the man snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up, and he was looking at something in the truck.

"Sure, make a left and then-" he began while writing something down on a clipboard before cutting himself off when he glanced at me.

"Oh my god."

I watched, feeling perplexed as the man eyed me up and down. He swallowed and his smile faded and his face turned pale. I tilted my head to the side feeling confused but kept a smile on my face. Sweat began to drip down his wrinkly face, and that's when I began to get nervous.

"You're, you are the girl." he said while blinking a few times, and stumbling on his words.

Uh- what?

"Sorry?" I asked, feeling confused. I laughed lightly, trying to lighten the awkward situation.

Maybe he knew me from the guys or something? But if he knew me from the guys, then why would he be acting so strange and so nervous...

"You're the girl in the photograph." The man said, his dark eyes scanning over my face. I watched as literal fear swallowed him.

"Uh..." I started with an awkward laugh while gripping onto my backpack strap and turning my head to the side awkwardly.

"I- I don't know..." I began anxiously watching as he pulled out his phone.

He looked at me once again to make sure that I was the person in the "photograph" I assume. His phone slipped around in his sweaty hands while he began tapping random buttons on the screen. Before I got the chance to open my mouth he cut me off.

"Get away from me, or I will call the cops."

My eyes popped in surprise and my heart started to race. My face heated up with nerves, I literally just have to pee, how do I always end up in these weird situations?

He began fumbling with the buttons, going to the phone app. I watched sweat drip down his face and off of his long nose.

"I'm sorry sir I don't think that's necessary I'm not-" I began before being cut off.