𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Hey guys!
50K????

Thank you so much <3

Hope you like this one!

Nate's Point of View:

"Who the fuck has an allergic reaction to ketamine?"

I actually wouldn't mind dying from this allergic reaction right at this very point.

Deans such a dumb fuck but then again I guess so am I for having let him talk me into trying some ketamine. My ego mattered too much in that moment that I had been so pissed off at Brendan who was just trying to be nice to me that I went against what he said and ended up like this. I mean the percentage of being allergic to literally fucking ketamine is so slim and I of all people now have to be added to that god awful percentage?

Fuck this.

"Fuck off, you literally caused this." I growled under my breath back at Dean who had a smirk growing on his face.

That stupid smug smirk.

Blue eyes flicked up and down as Dean continued to ever so slowly eye me up and down from where he was standing. A smile was etched into his features and he wasn't even able to control the cocky laughter bubbling within his throat which made this all the worse for me as I sat there with ice pressed to my cheeks and benadryl shoved down my throat.

"God Dean, please." I groaned as I stared at my shoes.

"Sorry." Dean apologized grimly before continuing, "I didn't think this would ever even happen."

It was silent for a few seconds and I'm surprised that it even lasted a few seconds. Not so much to my surprise, Dean decided to carry on the taunting.

"So cinnamon, and ketamine. What an interesting mix, anything else you're allergic to?" Dean asked raising his eyebrows and staring down at me while a smile tugged at his lips. I grimaced at his teasing tone and shook my head.

"Penicillin." Brendan mumbled, I glared up at him over the "betrayal" and then turned away.

I turned away because I didn't want to see Brendan's face because Brendan had been right. Like usual.

I don't think I've ever regretted doing something more- well actually that's a lie, but still. While performing in front of a massive crowd, I managed to fall victim to a fucking allergic reaction? I mean god how fucking embarrassing are things going to get for me? What caused that reaction? Oh- the drugs that Dean gave me, the ketamine.

It happened over two hours ago, and it's already spread across the internet. I didn't expect anything less honestly. This is what the second- no the third? I'm not sure, but it doesn't look great that I keep fainting on stage. Especially now that everyone knows it was due to drugs- and everyone knows it was due to drugs because of my eyes. My pupils.

Some of the headlines are as followed:

DeRosé Dead?

Bloodline's Nate DeRosé Faints on Stage Yet Again!

Allergic Reaction? Nate DeRosé Faints at yet another Concert.

Looks Like We've got a New Druggy in Town...

"Penicillin, you're allergic to penicillin?" Dean repeated, his voice becoming louder which was beginning to give me a headache.

"Will you fucking shut up?" I groaned looking up at him where he was standing.