𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘

...

Oh my god.

Welcome to the final chapter of "She's With The Band"!!! I'm so thankful for all of you that have read this story and could not be more excited to finally get it all out in the open.

Once again,

I hope you enjoy this chapter <3

...

Good luck

Aubrey's Point of View:

It's New Year's Eve.

Time has just been flying by.

We're currently at a party in New York City, and I'm more than happy to be back on the East Coast. LA is lots of fun, but there's something about being home that you can't ever replace.

Like usual, I don't know whose party this is, I'm just here. I'm wearing a black sparkly dress with black pumps that have glitter scattered all over them. My hair is down and crimped and I have these big silver star hoop earrings on. I like New Year's Eve, for the most part.

It also signals a new start. A fresh one.

December has been crazy needless to say. We celebrated Christmas together in New York, we relaxed, hung out, and just had fun. There haven't really been any hiccups in months, well, except for when the pictures of Nate with Valentine the other day got leaked.

Look, he explained to me what had happened when I saw him afterward, but the entire thing just seems suspicious to me, and I mean, can you blame me? It's Valentine after all.

Besides that, why wasn't he with the guys? How did they just "happen" to bump into each other on some random street in LA? Why was she grabbing onto his arm like that, and why didn't he push her off right away? I'm a massive over thinker so all of those thoughts have been running through my brain ever since it happened.

However, as I said, I did talk to Nate about it, and he explained it all to me. He said he was just shopping, which is something he rarely does, and Valentine came up to him. He claimed that he tried to walk away from her and he only spoke to her for like two minutes...

I still can't help but feel suspicious.

Ever since he saw her, things have been great with us. He hasn't seen her since or talked about her or anything, so I think my overthinking brain just needs to be shut down for a little while.

Now, I'm currently on the massive balcony outside overlooking the gorgeous city. Bright lights from apartments light up the dark sky and even though we're on the top floor of this expensive building, I can still see thousands of people down on the street. Celebrating the new year that's about to come.

New Year's Eve in the city is absolutely wild. Everyone is celebrating, and everyone is brought super close together. It's built for fresh starts.

I took a sip of my champagne, and let it slide down my throat while a small smile graced my lips.

God how did I get here?

"Aubrey," A voice announced itself as I turned around to see Brendan who was closing the glass doors behind him.

I had recognized the accent instantly, but still turned to catch a glimpse of him. I greeted him with a small smile and took another sip of my champagne, looking back out at the gorgeous view, and waiting for him to come up closer to me.