THIRTY-FOUR

Dance classes were always a piece of cake for Carla. She never really found any technique difficult until now.

"Leg behind." Master Brooks yelled. "It's called arabesque, not secabesque. Square épaulement. Now. Better." He turns his head. "Oh, I see our guest provided the motivation I didn't. Fine rest."

Carla put her leg down only for Madame DuBois to say, "No. Hold. After all, Sienna Milken is dans la maison. As you know, I've granted the rare exception for three students to dance in a music video that Miss Milken is in town to choreograph and perform."

Carla was not paying attention after that because her leg started to ache. The girl looked over to her cousin who also looked like he was about to pass out.

"Kill me." Zach mouthed, causing the girl to laugh.

The rest of the class was filled with techniques which Miss Milken was observing everyone. Once it was over, Carla went over to her.

"Hi Miss Milken. I'm..."

"Carla Chalamet. I know who you are." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Best ballerina I've seen so far here."

Carla smiled. "Thank you. I just wanted to say it's really great having you here and for giving us the opportunity to dance for you."

"I expect good things from you Miss Chalamet." Sienna Milken said before walking out the studio with Madame DuBois.

"And how did that go?" Neveah asked the girl as they walked outside together.

"She knew my name. Sienna Milken knew my name."

"Of course she does. You're Carla fucking Chalamet." Neveah laughed. "Mom?"

Neveah's mom hugged her. "Hi honey. Carla." She said, pulling the girl into a hug too.

"Hi Ms. Stroyer. How are you?"

"Better now I've seen my baby."

Carla chuckled. "Hi Tyler."

"Sup Carl." Tyler smiled at the girl.

"Well I gotta go but I'll see you all later all right. Bye." Carla said as she walked down the hallway to meet up with Shane before the audition. 

✄-----------------------------

🥂Happy New Years Everyone!! 🥂 May this new year bring nothing but good things in life and be full of new achievements! Wishing you and your loved ones good health, wealth, and happiness in 2021! I love you guys so much and let's make 2021 the best year yet!❤️