SIXTY-FOUR

"Hey." Carla said, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey. I haven't seen you in forever." Oren said, pulling her closer to him.

"I've been busy."

And Carla has been busy. From trying to figure out if she actually wants to move to New York to trying to take down Costa and Delia, the girl was all over the place.

"I've heard." Oren said. "Did you guys come up with a plan yet?"

Carla nodded. "But I'm scared it won't work."

"It'll work Carls." Oren assured the girl.

Carla sighed. "Hopefully. Cassie's press is tomorrow."

"How does that make you feel?"

"I'm happy to have my best friend back, but so much as happened when she was gone, I just... I don't want her to think I replaced her with Neve or that I'm not the same person she knew me as."

"I'm sure she doesn't think that. She did confess to you about everything right? She still trusts you."

"I guess. You know what's weird?"

"What?" Oren asked the girl as he continued to play with her hair.

"Cassie told me to not tell Bette that she accused her of pushing her off. And you know what I did? I told Bette. I don't know Ollie. It's like the time I spent with Bette, I'm starting to like her more."

Oren smiled. "We all knew you guys would be friends at some point."

"Really?" She looked at him causing him to nod.

"Yup. You two together in a way are like you and Cassie. I guess I just stood in the way of a beautiful friendship from happening."

Carla chuckled. "Hold on buddy. We're only friends."

"Yet. Zach wants to move to New York." Oren said.

"I know. He told me."

"He's buffing. I know he is. But at the same time he seems like he wants to get out of here and start fresh."

"I know the feeling." Carla said, remembering the conversation she had with her cousin a few weeks ago.

"Really? How about we all move to New York? Leave Archer after all this?" Oren suggested.

"Seriously?" Carla asked the boy, strangely liking the idea.

Oren nodded. "Why not."

"I'll think about it."

"It's not a no so I'll take it." Oren said, pulling the girl into a kiss, which led to a few more things that kept them up all night. It's a good thing Shane was at his boyfriend's house.