ONE

Carla Chalamet has been dancing since she was three years old. Most kids her age have just started to walk on their feet, but Carla, well she skipped that step and started walking on her toes. 

If you were to ask any dancer who Carla Chalamet was, they'll answer she's the best ballerina they've ever seen in their entire life. 

Carla joined Archer School of Ballet at the age of seven, making her the youngest ballerina to ever join. She got casted in a few shows at age ten. No dancer at the age of 10 as ever accomplished what Carla has done her age. But that didn't make her happy. She was constantly surrounded by older dancers that she couldn't relate to.

But it's a good thing she had her best friend. When Cassie Shore joined Archer School of Ballet, the two quickly got along. The two did however butt heads to try and out beat one another, but at the end of the day, their friendship was something everyone envy. How could two talented ballerinas still be friends when they're always being compared to one another? 

The night of Cassie's accident, Carla felt awful. Instead of being with her best friend that night, she was with her ex-boyfriend doing something Cassie would scold her for. 

✄-----------------------------

edited: august 16, 2021