FORTY-TWO

Carla did not like this idea. After what Neveah told her about what Paige told her, they along with Bette and June were on their way to the restaurant to meet Travis.

"You got this Junie." Carla cheered on the girl.

"We'll have it recording on your phone and mine." Neveah explained as Bette was putting the last minute touches on June.

The four of them prayed before June walked inside.

"She'll be okay." Neveah told the two nervous girls next to her.

"I fucking hope so." Carla said as they walked to the other side of the restaurant.

After a while, the girls heard June yelling causing them all to run inside. Carla led the group. She tried opening the door only for it to be locked. Neveah was able to grab a frying pan when they passed the kitchen. She slammed it on the glass opening the door.

Carla pushed the guy off of June as Neveah and Bette tried to comfort the girl.

"Shh! You're safe! You're safe!" Bette said to June.

"How fucking dare you!" Carla yelled at the dude.

"The things you want and what you'll do to get them!" Neveah yelled.

"What? She was totally feeling it." The dude said which angered Carla even more, so she did what she had to do, she punched the guy. "Ow. What the fuck."

Huh, that did not hurt as much as last time she thought. "You deserve more. But don't worry, you'll be in jail soon asshole." Carla said.

"Come on." Neveah said as the four girls left. The car ride home was carefree and fun for the girls.

"I cannot believe you punched the guy." Bette said.

Carla shrugged. "I thought it was perfect timing and it didn't hurt as much as the last time I punched someone."

"You might be getting better." Neveah said.

"Maybe. Who wants to be next?" Carla jokes causing everyone to laugh. Before they all knew, Bette lost control of the wheel and crashed causing the girl's eyes to close.