SEVENTY

"It's important to tell me what you saw. Anything can help." Officer Cruz asked each of the dancers privately. After what happened to Costa, they all agreed to stick to the same story, blaming everyone to cover for what happened, only when it was Bette's turn, she'll know who to blame.

"It was Shane. I saw him walking in that direction and soon he came back like he did something wrong." Cassie said.

"I went to go talk to my boyfriend in private. He of course is too much of a closet gay to want to be seen together, thinking it'll damage his reputation." Shane explained. "On my way back I saw Nabil walking in that direction."

"I didn't do anything. But I saw Carla walking in." Nabil said.

"Absolutely. Neveah was jealous of my talents and how much Ramon Costa admired it rather than hers. As soon as I saw her go in there, I knew what would happen." Carla said. 

"I forgot my lucky ballerina doll in the studio that's why I went in there, but then I saw Costa." Neveah said. "I thought it would have been better to not go in and that's when I saw Caleb go in carrying a knife."

"I'm from a military family which would explain the pocket knife." Caleb said, causing Officer Cruz to narrow her eyes since whoever stabbed Costa wasn't a pocket knife, but an actual knife. "Zach. I saw him pick up a knife from the cheese platter and go in the direction of the studio."

"I needed a knife only for my steak I was eating." Zach explained. "It was June."

"I was only there because I needed to pee really bad and the bathrooms at the dorms were less crowded." June said. "And when I was on my way back I saw Oren."

"I went to go get Carla a jacket because we were going to go out with her parents." Oren said. "Then when I walked back, I saw Bette and Cassie walk together somewhere."

"You and I both know we know each other better than you would like to think. Why are you so shaken up? What's wrong?" Officer Cruz asked the two girls. "From everything, it didn't seem like you two were close."

"I loved Ramon." Cassie confessed. "And I wouldn't hurt him... but maybe I know who it was."

"Who?" Cassie looked down, like she didn't want to say who. "You can tell me Cassie. Was it Bette?" Cassie shook her head.

"It was my sister. Delia." Bette said. "She's also the one who..."

"Pushed me. I know I said Bette but now that I think about it more it was definitely Delia." Cassie said. "I left Ramon a white rose and a love note which she found. I was on the balcony where she confronted me and next thing I knew she pushed me."

"My mom knew what Delia did." Bette said. "And made me take the fall because I'll be charged less because I'm a minor and didn't have a dancing career already established."

"Did Madame DoBios know?" Officer Cruz asked.

"The only thing she knew about was what Travis and the many guys at Michi Beach did to her dancers. And she did absolutely nothing about it." Carla explained.

"Several people said you and Costa would often butt heads in class. You once even confronted him in class." Officer Cruz stated.

"I did that because he threw a stress ball at Neveah. I had to defend my friend." Carla said, a little tears in her eyes.

"You seem shaken up. You didn't even like Costa but yet you're crying."

Carla chuckled. "I'm shaken up because the best people that I've known and love, have to be interrogated again with something we know absolutely nothing about. So if I'm crying, if my makeup is all over the place, well we just lost one of the greatest choreographers and I'm allowed to grieve for it. I didn't do it. None of us did."