Chapter 29 Sleepover 2

Welcome back to another chapter!! Enjoy!

*

"YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ONE!!" 

"SHUT UP!! YOU AREN'T MY TUTOR!!" you yelled at Tsukki who leaned over you.

He snickered and walked around the couch and sat next to you. He looked over your shoulder. "You got that one wr-"

"SHUT UP I KNOW!" You yelled as you slammed your math book shut and glared at him. "i am trying my best and if you aren't going to help me-"

He grabbed your math book and opened it to the page you were on. "All you did wrong was you didn't carry the three over." he gave you the book back. "you would have gotten it right if you did."

"ok...whatever..." you shut the book and set it down "I'm done for the day!" You pout and get up. "I'm getting a drink. You want anything?" You said as you get yourself a water. 

"No i'm fine." Tsukki said as he got on his phone. "You know exams are in a month right? Why are you studying now?"

You hopped over the couch and sit next to him. "Yes I know!! But I need to get ahead so I can pass and go to the training camp with you all!" 

"Or just get smart"

"Hush it you asshole" you said as you punched his arm.

He rolled his eyes, "Still didn't hurt Princess."

"I can make it hurt!!"

"Ok Y/n. lets calm down." your sister said as she walked through the front door. "We don't want no violence here." she said while smirking at tsukki.

He stood up and bowed. "I agree" he said as he grabbed his bag and things.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Your sister said as she took her shoes off. "For thanks for watching over my little sister!" she laughed as she patted your head.

You swatted her hands away. "oh come on!! I'm not little!!" You look up at Tsukki and rolled your eyes.

"Thank you for the offer but," he bowed again "my brother is home for the weekend and my mom wishes me to be home." he stood back up. "Thank you and goodbye." and with that he left.

Your sister looked at you weirdly. "He never takes my invite for dinner." she said as she walked to the kitchen. "Do you think there is a reason?"

You sat down at the table and looked at your phone. "I have no idea. I guess i'll ask him later tonight." you said as you laughed at a funny video.

Your sister hums and started to cook. "You two sure do talk and hang out a lot..."

"What are you implying..." you said looking up and blushing.

"hmm..." she smirked and stirred the pot. "Noothing~" 

You groaned and put your phone down. "I already told you that we aren't dating..."

"Just admit it Y/n!!" She points the spoon at you. "YOU LIKE HIM!"

You sighed and looked down. "Well i guess you could say i-

A loud knocking and arguing came from the front door. You stood up and looked at your sister. "Were you expecting guests?"

She shook her head and walked behind you. "Who could it be?" you thought. You were careful and looked out the window first. "Oh geez" you open the door and see a certain orange haired and black haired boy standing outside. "Hinata? Kageyama?" opened door. "What are you guys doing here?!"