Chapter 10 °Nekoma°

Cute boys!

You rub your eyes and look at the time, 6:30. You push the blankets off of you and sit up rubbing your eyes again.

You promised the boys that you would make them a big breakfast before their practice game today. "Ugh, why did I promise that? I want to go back to sleep!"

Just as you were about to stand up you felt a tug on your shirt. You look down and see Tsukishima's hand tugging your shirt.

"What are you doing?" He said groggily. You look at him and notice that he didn't have his glasses on. He was very charming and you felt your face grow red and chest ache.

After shaking off the feelings, you bend closer to him so you wouldn't wake anyone else up. "I'm making you guys breakfast. Go back to sleep Tsukki-poo."

You hadn't called him that in a while so it took him by surprise. He pushes you away and sits up. "It's too late now," he rubs his eyes and searches for his glasses, "I'm already awake because of you."

You felt kinda bad. You and Yamaguchi stayed up pretty late last night talking and you assumed that he did too. "Sorry, you're welcomed to accompany me to the kitchen." You say standing up and walking twords the door.

You hear him click his tongue and follow you. "Whatever"

After walking in the kitchen and putting an apron on you look over to see Tsukishima sitting on the countertop. You shoo him off, "I need the counter space. There are a lot people to feed."

He surprisingly got off and put on an apron. "I'll cook the eggs." He said opening the fridge taking the eggs out.

"Hey, you don't have to help. I promised you guys that I would cook and I'll feel bad if I made you work." You say as he turns on the stove.

"Oi don't flatter yourself Princess, I'm only helping because I don't want you to poison me with raw food." He said as he finished pouring oil in the pan and grabbing an egg.

"Pft, rude! I'm a good cook!" You say turning your back on him and start to cook the pancakes.

"Whatever you say" he cracks his 2nd egg, stirring it around.

You two went back and forth like that until all of the breakfast was done and all the boys were up and around.

After eating breakfast everyone packed their stuff and left it in the gym to get after the game. Then everyone got on the bus and Kiyoko-senpai said that you could sit next to her.

You heard two boys in the back complain about how you got to sit next to her, but they shut up after coach gave them glares. "All right!" He said gaining everyone's attention. "The practice match against Nekoma will not be easy! Don't get nervous though. We got some surprises for them." He gestured to Kageyama and Hinata. "As long as we stay calm and fight to the very end we will be alright!"

"Yes sir!" They all yelled.

"Good! It's about an hour away from here so get some rest." With that the bus went silent and they were on their way.

You put your headphones on and close your eyes, hoping to get some sleep.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and open your eyes to see Hinata really close to your face. "There goes my chance at sleeping."

You slip your headphones off and hum, he smiles. "Come sit next to me! I haven't got to talk to you much this camp!" He pulled your arm not really giving you a choice.

For the rest of the bus ride you and Hinata, occasionally Kageyama, talked.

When the bus stopped, signaling that you have arrived, all the boys filed out while you and Kiyoko stayed behind to clean.