Chapter 31 Nightmares

Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

.

"There has to be another way!" Asuna said as you sat on a bench. 

Mao paced around you two "HE CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO YOU!" 

"Well he did" you said putting your head in your hands "I almost cried on the spot..."

Mao swung her head around to you. "I WOULD TOO! MAYBE I CAN GO BEAT HIM UP!" she yelled throwing her bag off.

Asuna grabbed her "No we can't do that." she pulled her on the seat next to you.

"I wish there was something I could do..." you said looking at the green grass beneath you. They sparkled with mist "I've got to go to practice-"

"Y/N COME HERE" Your coach yelled as you saw her storming to you.

"Shit.."

"DID THAT ASS OF A TEACHER REALLY FAIL YOU!?" She yelled as you stood up and nodded. She got scary calm as the two other girl hid behind the tree. "And don't think iv'e forgotten about you two who had no reason to fail and still did." she sneered as the girls flinch. 

You sigh and walk next to coach as she walks you to practice. "I really did try coach. I studied everyday. and I got an 89... one away from passing..." 

You could hear her get more and more angry as you two got closer to the gym. "I will have a word with Mr. Takeda and Coach Ukai. Hopefully we can find a way for you to attend the training camp." she said as she opened the door harshly. "Where is Ukai and Mr. Takeda?!" 

You looked around and saw the boys freeze as she yells. Daichi points to Ukai and Takeda on the other side of the gym walking to her.

"Go back to warming up everyone! W-we're just going to talk real quick." Ukai said as he, Takeda, and your coach walked out the door.

Immediately as the door shut the whole team ran to you.

"What's going on!?"

"She looked pissed! what did you do!?"

"What happened?!"

"Did you kill someone!?"

Daichi slapped the idiots over the head and looked up at you. "Are you alright Y/n?" he said as you put your shoes on.

"Yes.... well not really" you said as you gave Daichi your exam sheet. "I failed by one point..." you said as Yama and Suga sat next to you and rubbed your back.

The team stayed quiet as Tsukki looked over Daichi's shoulder at the paper and scoffed. "That one isn't even wrong. She worked it out wrong but got the correct answer."  Tsukki thought "Absolute bullshit"

Hinata smiled and sat in front of you. "Y/n" you looked up "Kageyama and I failed too... we have a plan to attend the training camp." he said smiling at you.

This surprised you but you smirked.

Time skip brought to you by MATH. The worst thing in the entire universe.

You laid in bed with headphones on listen to your favorite song as you got another text message.

Kuroo: You're going to miss the whole first day! 

You could practically hear his whines and lightly laughs.

You: I know! As long as the plan goes smoothly there shouldn't be a problem with me showing up late. 

 Kuroo: Well do you think that plan is going to work?

You: I sure hope so. As long as I do what I usually do for math i'll be alright.