Chapter 5 °Consequences°

Am I crying over this picture of Tsukki...yes. Did I get four hours of sleep last night but will be writing most of the chapter today...Also yes

"I fully regret my decisions. I am sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Princess." Tsukishima said to you. It was lunch time on Monday and you were trying to convince him that he doesn't have to get back at you for making him run laps.

You smash your head on his desk and groan, but for some reason you were kinda happy. Wars like these always made your life so much more interesting.

You hear a snicker come from Tsukki. He was enjoying your reactions and his amusement was plastered all over his face. A smirk, eyebrows up, and eyes glowing with every reaction.

His stomach did a little flip when you lifted your head up and gave him puppy eyes. "Please Tsukishima-kun?" He looks out the corner of his eyes to see Yamaguchi's reaction. His hands were on his face to cover the blush that just formed. He turned his attention back to you and gave you a smirk. "It's not going to work on me Shorty, so stop giving me those eyes."

Your puppy eyes turned into a scowl. "Dang it! How did that not have an effect on you? It always works!" You slam your head back on the desk.

It did have an effect on him. It was all concentrated to the tips of his ears. "How about I make you a deal." He said in a malicious tone.

You shot your head up from the desk. You know this deal will be an awful one but you listen anyways.

"I will forget about what happened if..." He gave a little dramatic pause to watch you struggle in anticipation. "...you do everything I say for the next week."

You kind of expected him to say that. Would it really be bad doing everything he says just for one week? Then again he might make you do something embarrassing and you're not up for that.

You struggle in silence while Tsukishima studies your face. It was a win win for him so which ever choice you go with doesn't really matter to him. But he thought about all he could make you do. His smile widens as you struggle to decide.

"Yeah...no I'm not up for that." You say crossing your arms, "I don't feel like becoming a personal servant to a person who thinks tormenting me is amusing."

He scoffs and crosses his arms. "Too bad, that would have been fun."

"For you!" You turn your attention to Yamaguchi "Yamaguchi-san! Would you talk some sense into this stupid beanpole?"

He was just sitting quietly watching in amusement as the two of you went back and forth. "Sorry Y/n-san. This is between you two. You were petty and it's only fair if he's allowed to be petty back."

You slam your head on the desk for the 3rd time. "You're not my friends anymore." You try to make them feel guilty but alas, neither of them believed what you said was true.

"Y/n-chan!!" A boy, who's too energetic for his own good, came running up to you.

You stood up knowing if you stayed seated he might knock you over. "Hey Hinata-kun!" He came at you full speed while you braced yourself for the hug. His arms went over your shoulder and you hugged his chest.

Tsukishima wanted to pull the short boy off of you so bad. He shook his head "Why should I care what Shorty does. It doesn't matter to me." He tried to persuade himself out of thinking the way he is.

After Hinata pulled away, his eyes were a little sad. "Where were you Saturday? I showed up to practice and you weren't there."

"Oh I'm sorry, I was out with some friends." You say as Kageyama appeared behind him. You gave him a little wave.