°Prologue°

Hello My lovely readers!! This is my first X Reader story so please be patient and cool with me! I will try to update every week. It's not like I have anything else to do lol.

Well before we get into the story let's talk about the main character, YOU!

In the story you will look like you or a version of you that you like (but you're Gorgeous no matter what!!!) The only thing that will change about you is your height! On a good day you are 5'1 or  154.9 cm.

I will try an make you as relatable as possible and if you have any ideas about how and what your character can do than please do not hesitate to tell me!

Ok!!! Let's get started! I hope you like!

"Hey y/n! Are you ready to go?" Your mom yells as you try to stuff all of your clothing into your suitcase.

"Uh...yeah! Just give me one moment!" You yell back. You were definitely not ready to go. You spent too much time trying to find a playlist to listen to while you pack. "Why do I always end up doing that." You thought. "Oh yeah, because you're bad at making choices."

Your sister did her studies in America and just moved back to Japan and asked you if you wanted to stay with her. Your mom got a new job in Hawaii and she highly encouraged you to stay with your sister.

After shoveling all of your clothing into your suitcase you sprint outside and put it into the back of the taxi. You hop into the backseat next to you mom. "I'm ready to go!" You say as you put your seatbelt on.

"Did you get everything?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. You start to think about everything you put in you suitcase. "Clothing to last a week? Yep! Hairbrush? Yep! toothbrush and toothpaste? Yep! Deodorant? Wait did I forget that? Nope I put it on then threw in the case."

"I am like 92% sure I got everything" you say as you look at her grinning.

"Are you sure y/n" she asks once again making me question if I forgotten anything.

"Well now I'm like 50% sure." You try to think about everything you brought with you but you could not think of what you've forgotten. You look up to your mom with questioning eyes.

She roles hers and points at my feet. I look down and realize that I have my house slippers on instead of my regular shoes. "Oh ha that's funny. I'll be right back" you sprint out of the car and run back up to your house and put on your regular shoes while carrying your slippers, which are now dirty because of the mud. You hop back in the taxi and out your seatbelt back on. "I'm ready now!"

Your mom roles her eyes and gave the address to the taxi driver. It was about an hour and a half drive. You and your mom talked about your sister, the new school you will be going to, and when she will come visit us. You never get to talk to her like this. She is always so busy and you never wanted to bother her.

"So what is your new job?" You ask as you check to see the time. "Dang it's only been 35 minutes!"

"I got the spot of head travel agent" She said looking deeply into her phone. "I will send money and postcards to you and your sister every month." She will only be able to visit you every 3ish months.

You can see the sadness that your mom feels and give her a hug. "Don't worry about us! We'll be alright"

She turns her head and places a kiss on your forehead. "I know honey"

For the rest of the car ride your mother got on the phone with your sister. You didn't want to listen to a one sided conversation so you put your head phones on and listened to your music. You look out the car window and let your mind wonder. "I wonder what my new school will be like. I hope it's a nice school. I hope the people there are nice too. Hopefully better tha.."