Chapter 4 °Weekends are for the boys°

New cover! Hope you like it!

"Y/n!!! I'm leaving! I'll be home late again! Love you! Be safe! Bye!" Your sister said as she left through the door.

You rub your head and sit up on the bed. You woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Nightmares took over your peaceful dreams once again. You took a nap that afternoon to make you feel better before going out with Kuroo. "Shoot!" You grab your phone off the nightstand and it read 4:14 and 3 new messages.

You hop out of bed and swing open the closet to look for clothing to wear. "I knew I should have set an alarm!" You said While you throw on a T-shirt that's says Milk and some high waisted jeans.

After getting dressed you decide to you open your text messages.

Yama: hey y/n! are you coming to today's practice? Tsukki and I can come and walk with you!

Y/n: Sorry Yama-kun I can't be there today. I have other things planned. Hope practice goes well!

The next text message made you scrunch up your nose.

Tsukki: Hey, I hope you fall on your face today. Also Yamaguchi wants me to ask you if you're going to today's practice. Say no.

Y/n: I hope you fall on yours. Maybe it'll make you prettier and no I won't be at practice today. I've got other things planned.

You then text Kiyoko-senpai about what he said and ask her if they can give Tsukishima more laps than usual. Hehe

You look the last text message

Kuroo: On our way Small Fry! See you soon!

"Dang! They'll be here any minute!" You yell to yourself as you sprint to the bathroom to brush your hair, teeth, and put makeup on.

A knock came from your door and the faint yelling of "Y/n-chan!! We're here!"

You run and open the door! "Hello Kuroo-kun!" You smile brightly as he gives you the biggest hug. You realize just how tall he really is.

"I've missed you Small Fry" he lets go from the hug and pats your head. You turn around to put your shoes on. "He's really clingy. I only met him a couple of days ago" you thought to yourself.

A voice seemed to read your thoughts. "It's only been a week, Calm down" You peer around Kuroo to see a boy about a head taller than you but a head shorter than Kuroo. He had blond hair but his natural roots were showing at the top. He had a Nintendo DS in his hand.

"Oh yeah! Y/n-chan this is Kenma Kozume. Now don't be rude Kenma, say hi" Kuroo said while pausing the game for him.

He gave a little sigh and looked up at you and gave you a little hello and went back into his game.

"Yeah that's probably all you'll get out of him right now." Kuroo said while rubbing the back of his neck. "His social skills are pretty low."

"That's ok!" You say as you turn around to grab something off the desk. "I was the exact same way, but as I grew older I found people to be more interesting."

When you were younger you had a hard time making friends. You always thought that people hated you because you were short. You were always the shortest person in the room. You hated it, so you pushed people away.

Then one day this one person came up to you and asked you to be his friend. He helped you build your confidence and introduced you to other people. After that you were always kind to everyone and tried your best to be friends with everyone.