Chapter 30 Sleepover 2 (Part 2)

Welcome to another chapter! its been a while! I've been crazy busy!! enjoy this new chapter!!

"Dang!" You said as you looked outside. "I can't believe it's still raining!"

It was about 4:30 in the afternoon and it was pouring down rain while Kageyama and Hinata watch the TV.

"Y/n-chan!" Hinata yelled as you walked back to the living room. "It is supposed to rain until tomorrow morning. 

You groan and lay on the ground. "Really? That sucks!" My phone buzzed and you see a message.

Tsukki: Did you ever figure out that problem? I bet you didn't. 

I scoff and Hinata looked at my phone. "What does Tsukishima want?" he said as he took my phone.

"Hinata! Give my phone back!" You jumped up and try to get your phone.

He laughed and dials Facetime. "No way! He's being mean! And we're going to tell him that!"

"Why you little-" Before you could finish your sentence Tsukki appeared on your phone.

"What do you want you l- what the hell are you doing with her phone shrimp?" his voice echoed through the room. 

 You jumped for him "HINATA!"  Kageyama quickly stopped you and held you tightly. 

"We spent the night here last night!!" Hinata said smirking at you.

The phone went quiet. There was a faint laughter and someone saying shut up. "Wait," Tsukki said "We? Is King there as well?" 

You tried to get out of Kageyama's grasp but he only holds you tighter. "LET GO KAGEYAMA OR I SWEA- AHH!" he picked you up with ease and put you over his shoulder.

He shook his head. "Don't go jumping on people Y/n-chan." he said as you hit his back.

"LET ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR ILL-"

"You'll what?" he interrupted you as Hinata turned the camera to face you two. "I'll set you down if you calm down."

You go silent and sigh. "Set me down right now..." you heard shuffling on the phone and suddenly Tsukki hung up. 

"Awwe he hung up! Thats lame!" Hinata said as Kageyama put you down on the couch. "I think Yamaguchi was with him too!" he laughed.

You glare at Kageyama and cross your arms. "You're lucky that there's a storm or i'd kick you out!"

"Yeah Yeah," He said as he sat next to you. "Sorry B-Bug" 

"Huh?" You swing your head to him and raise an eyebrow. "Bug?"

He blushes "Mhm... well y-you're little so i-i thought it was fitting..." He mumbled and faced away from you. "I won't say it again if you don't like it."

You laugh and pat his head. "I don't hate it so I guess it's alright!" you could see his ears turn bright red.

"I WANNA GIVE YOU A NAME TOO Y/N!!" Hinata said as he jumped next to you.

"Sure! whatever is fine!"

"hmm...i'll just call you bug too!!"

"No dumbass!! i'm calling her that!" Kageyama yelled

Hinata jumped up, "Well I can call her that too!"

"NO YOU CANT"

"YES I CAN!"

They continued to fight as you hear something at the door. "Is someone at the door?" you thought as You turn your head as the door opens and Tsukki and Yamaguchi walk in completely soaked head to toe.