Chapter 25 °Something 2°

Love this photo!!

Just to let you know, this chapter and the next should answer some of the questions y'all have been asking.

I won't say what questions. You can figure that out on your own! You are all super smart! Be sure to comment what you think it is!!

The Plot is about to Thicken! Be ready!

"Ow", you cry out as hot tears continued to fall as you looked up.

A boy with white hair and blue eyes stood in front of you. "Y/n?! Are you ok? What's going on?!" It was Takahashi, your childhood friend.

He grabbed your arm to help you stand. Tears rushed out of your eyes and words couldn't form.

"Shs shs, it's ok. it's ok Y/n-chan." He brought you in close and helped you to a bench nearby. "Let's sit down and breath slowly. "

His voice was so smooth and dark. It calmed you down very nicely. "I-i h-had a r-rough day Takahashi. I'm sorry for hitting you." 

He patted your head, "Don't even worry about it." he smiled and you couldn't help but smile back. "Would you like to come to my house and have some Carmel cheesecake while you explain to me what happened?"

You looked up at him in surprise. "its like he knew my weakness for Carmel!" You thought as you nod your head. 

He gins. "Wonderful! let me call our ride!" He got up and walked a few feet away. 

"Is it ok to go to his house? I haven't been over since we were kids."  You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. It was your sister. 

Sis: Y/n please come home. I know you had a rough couple of days but I don't feel comfortable with you being out on your own. Please answer me.

Something in your stomach was telling you to listen to her. "You already told Takahashi you could go..."

You reply: I will be home soon. Like an hour and a half. I am going to a friends house. Talk to you later. 

You stuff your phone in your pocket as Takahashi returns. He raised his eyebrows but shook them away. "Our ride is about here." You stood up and walked next to him. "I don't live far away so it'll be a short drive."

You nodded as he continued to talk. You didn't listen though. Your thoughts took over. "I don't remember him living over here? Did he move?"   Just as you were about to ask a dark car pulled up next to you two.

Stepping back a bit, you looked up at Takahashi. Suddenly an older man got out of the driver's side and opened the door for us. "For Mr. Kurai and his guest."

"Oh Shimura-san!" Takahashi said putting a hand on the older mans shoulder. "No need for the formalities! Just call me Takahashi!" The white haired boy laughed as he gestured you into the car. You were a little hesitant but ended up going anyways.

You looked around the car and noticed how nice it was. Leather seats, fancy cupholders, and fancy driver!

"I know, I know." Takahashi said as you glanced over to him. He put his hands behind his neck and closed his eyes. "You probably have a ton of questions huh?" One eye opened as he smirked.

You smirk back, "Did your father's business expand?" You asked as he leaned a little closer to you.

"A little bit." He used his fingers to demonstrate. "He got a breakthrough about a year and a half ago." He got a little too close so you back away a little. It seemed he understood and also back away. "We got more than we could ever ask for." He glanced out the window, "I am very grateful."