Chapter 1 °Karasuno High°

I thought this photo was extremely cute!! Thank you for reading!!

"So let me get this straight" your sister says swallowing her food in her mouth. "You ran into a random person and bought food for him And his friend who wasn't even with him?"

You hesitate for a moment before answering. "Yeah pretty much." You stuff your face with food while she gives you a weird look. "What?"

She rolls her eyes. "Have you never heard of stranger danger y/n?"

"Well yeah but he wasn't going to do anything."

"How do you know though?"

"He didn't look like the type that would harass girls." Well he didn't even look like the type to harass anyone.

Your sister sighs and stands up to go put her dishes in the sink. "You can't trust everyone y/n." You get up and follow her with your dirty plate.

"I know, but I knew he was a nice person." You saw as you wash and put the dirty dish away.

"Huh ok. Well what else did you do?" Obviously changing the topic.

You told her about how you passed by your new school and ran up a really large hill, well ran half way and walked back down because you hate hills. Then you tried to find your way back home and got a little lost.

"How do you find your way back?"

"...well I asked this really nice boy and he walked me to the bus station. Apparently I walked really far." You flung yourself on the couch and prepared for the lecture.

"Y/n!! I swear to God if you don't stop talking to strangers off the streets I will lock you in your room until the end of my days!" You stuff your head into the pillow as you hear her squat down in front of you. She takes the pillow from you and lifts your head up. "I don't want someone to take advantage of you. Will you promise me that you will stop talking to random people off the streets?" You nod your head in agreement.

"Good. Well let's get up and get your stuff ready for school tomorrow!" She stands back up and you follow her into your room. "Ok" She sits on the side of your bed as you take the chair in front of your desk "you are in class-4 and will most likely have someone with you most of the day in order to help you whenever you need. So be extremely nice to them and ask questions if need be."

"I think I'll be alright Oneechan." You say rubbing your eyes. "I'm just really tired from all of the walking and talking today."

She nods her head "I understand, make sure you get up in enough time to get to school. Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight!" You say as she shut the door. You immediately grab you phone. Probably not a good time to tell her that the boy who helped you to the bus gave you his number. I'd be rude to not answer. You look at your phone and see 1 new massage.

Tetsurou Kuroo: Hey small fry!! Did you make it home ok?

Time jump brought to you by Kuroo-san text message!

You just finished your meeting with the principal and you were on your way to class-4. Unfortunately he did not give you a guide and it took a little longer to find the class. Once you found it you knocked on the door and the teacher opened it.

"Ah and here she is!" He said leading you inside. "Did you find your way here alright?"

"Ha not really" you rubbed the back of your head in embarrassment. "This school is bigger than I thought it was going to be."

"Well class, this is f/n l/n and she will be joining us for the rest of the year."

The class bows their heads and you bow a little. "Thank you for having me." You say standing upright again and head to the only desk open when you recognize a boy with dark green hair. You couldn't see his face now and was not sure if that was the boy from yesterday. You shrug it off and took the desk by the window.