Chapter 13 °Cheesecake°

Favorite one yet 🌻🌻
The long awaited chapter is here!! (I say long but it's only been like 3 days.)

You just finished getting ready to go out with Kindachi. You flung yourself on the couch and looked at the clock. 1:45
"Geez I got ready fast"

You take out your phone from your purse and open it. You decided last night to ignore Tsukishima's text; although many times today you almost text him back.

Your stomach twisted and you squeeze your eyes shut, "Nope not going to answer." You put the phone back in your purse. "If he's going to ignore me then why can't I?" You stand up and walk to the door. You make sure you have the key and lock the door as you head out.

You sit on your porch waiting for Kindachi. "Why does Tsukki hate me?" You close your eyes and you see him glaring at you. "What did I do to make him hate me? I know I annoy him but I didn't think it was serious?" You rub your hands together.  "He helped me pull myself together during the training camp. Was what he said just a lie?"

"Y/N!!!" You look down the street and see Yutaro running up to your house.

You stand up, smile, and wave forgetting about everything you were just thinking about. "Kindachi-kun!!" He stopped in front of you to catch his breath.

He wore a light blue shirt with a white jacket and black pants.

He looked up at you and his face burst into a dark shade of red. You were wearing a dark blue skirt with an oversized long sleeve white shirt that had red and dark blue stripes.

Seen here

"Y-you look n-nice

"Y-you look n-nice." He said hiding his face.

"Thank you!" You say while pulling down your skirt. "My sister made me wear this even though it's a little cold out." You blush slightly "If it's too much I can go change real quick?"

"No no!" He said putting up his hands and smiling at you brightly, "you look really nice. Let's go!" He said as you two walk down the street.

"Yay!! Cheesecake!!"

You two talk the entire time about Volleyball, school, and other things. Once you get to the cheesecake place you order the Carmel and he orders the chocolate. You two sit on a bench nearby and joke around and eat.

Once you were done you two walked around for a bit before he took you back home around 6 o'clock.

"Thank you!" You say as you step on your porch, "I had a great time!"

"Me too!" He said also stepping on the porch. "W-we should do this again." He said stepping a little closer to you.

You smile thinking that he wanted a hug. "Of course! Just text me and I'll let you know if I can!" He leaned closer to you and you gave him a hug, thinking that's what he wanted.