Extra 2 °Sleepover!°

Wow beautiful!

After having a short meeting, and practiced through some things, the team went their separate ways home.

"Bye Yama!" You yelled as he walked down his street. "See you tomorrow!"

He waved his hand and smiled, "Bye Y/n-chan! Bye Tsukki!"

You and Tsukishima continued to walk in silence. You glanced up at him and saw his brows fold. "Is he angry with me again?" You sighed and looked to the ground in confusion.

"How was your game?" You looked up at him as he pulled down his headphones and glanced at you.

The corners of your lips curved, "It was fun. Though I wished we won." You lifted your hands to the back of your head. "I want to be in the court."

"Pft, you sound just like Hinata." He snickered and covered his mouth.

You glared at him, "I'm going to take that as a compliment."

"It wasn't."

"Too bad."

He clicked his tongue, "whatever you say Princess."

"Hmph" you crossed your arms and pouted.

He looked down at you with a raised eyebrow. "What's with you?"

"I should be asking you that." You said as you stopped walking.

He also stopped and turned around. "I don't have a problem. Now let's get going. I've got a game tomorrow and don't want to catch a cold." He continued to walk.

You walked slowly behind him. "Is this a good time to talk about his attitude? Probably not." You thought as you arrived at your house. "My sister's not home yet? That's weird."

Tsukishima unlocked the door and you two walked in. You went to the kitchen counter and found a note.

Y/n and probably Blondy,

     Work called me in again and I'll be staying the night at friends house. Get some sleep and good luck with your game tomorrow!
                    Love Your favorite sister!

"She does know that you're her only sister right?" You jumped a little after realizing he was standing over your shoulder.

"Uh" you turned a little red after noticing how close he was to you, "I sure hope so" you put the note down and jumped twords the couch. "I sure hope I don't have a secret sibling. That'd be weird."

He walked over to the couch and sat next to you. "Another one of you? The world would end." He teased.

You punched him in the arm, "Don't make me sound like a bad person!" You flexed your arms and grinned. "But I am extremely awesome! I could take over the world if I wanted to!"

He covered his face and turned away; successfully hidding his small blush. "Ehm" he cleared his throat. "Whatever shorty. Do you have an extra sleeping mat?"

You turned your head to the side and raised an eyebrow. "Uh I'm sure I do somewhere. Why?"

He rolled his eyes, "For sleeping of course."

"Well duh!" you got up from the couch and looked inside the closet. "But for who?"

Tsukishima slapped himself on the forehead. "Are you serious?! For me Dumbass! Your sister isn't coming home and I don't feel like leaving and walking home so I'm staying the night!" He got out his phone and started to text his family that he will be spending the night here.

"Oh," you thought about it for a moment and smirked devilishly. "So Tsukki is having a sleepover at my house!!" You looked for the blankets and saw them on the top shelf.