Chapter 28 °Final Exams°

Another chapter for the readers! Enjoy! 

"As I'm sure you are aware," your coach said as your team gathered around after morning practice, "you have final exams starting next month."

You hear Asuna and Mao cringe. You looked over at them and they seemed dead.

The coach sighed. "Come on girls! You are smart enough to pass these classes!" She looked at Asuna and Mao. "Why are you not?"

The girls went quiet. "I can't even imagine failing a class that must suck" you thought to yourself. 

"Ok," coach rubs her temple. "I need to talk with Asuna, Mao, and Y/n while the rest of you hurry and clean the gym before class."

Everyone was now staring at you surprised. You were surprised yourself. "But I'm not failing a class! Wait am I?" You thought as you tried to think of a way you'd be failing a class. 

"You're failing a class Y/n-chan!!?" Mao cried as she shook your shoulders. "But you're so smart!! How?!"

You felt someone grab her off of you; it was Yui. "Stop it! Let her explain!" She said as she waited for your reply.

"Uh..." You scratched your head, "I don't think I'm failing any classes so I don't really know what's going on." You said walking towards Coach.

Coach rubbed her temple as you three sat down. She looked down disappointed. "How?" Asuna went first, then Mao, then you.

"Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about." you said as She raised an eyebrow. "I thought I had good grades and got all my work done."

"Hmm... ok we will go to the vice principals office before class and figure this out!" You smiled as you stood up. "wait for me outside."

You nodded your head and smirked at the girls. "Good luck!" you whispered to them. 

You heard the coach start her rant as you left the gym.

"So what happened Y/n?" You turned around and see Yui.

You smiled and walked to her, "We're both not sure so we and going to the principals office before class." you hoped it was just an accident. 

"Ah ok," She said as Coach walked out of the gym behind two very scared girls.

"Let's go Y/n." She said as you waved goodbye to the others. "So, how are you doing?" Your coach said as you both walked into the main building.

You laughed and put a hand behind your head, "I'm doing good! Just you know..." You looked up at her "The usual"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes...the usual huh?" She smirked. "How are you and that tall blonde?"

You shoot your head up. "I-i don't know what you're talking about!" She gave you the 'I know exactly what's going on' look. "W-were just friends..." You blush and your chest hurts a little.

"Well, if you ever need any advice you are welcomed to come to me!" You turned the corner as she looked up and crossed her arms. "I'd say that I'm pretty good with relationsh-"

"Stop! Stop!" You said covering your face. "We are friends!!" You looked between your fingers and saw her smirking.

"Uh huh, sure." she rolled her eyes. "Oh, hey Mr. Takeda!" Your coach said bowing slightly.

He smiled and bowed back. "Hello!" He looked at you then back up at your coach. "Is everything ok?"

We shrugged our shoulders. "Apparently I'm failing one of my classes."