Chapter 7 °Strawberry Cake°

I am in love with this art! The flavor is immaculate! Thank you so much for all of the votes and comments!

"Y/n? Wake up Y/n"

You pull the covers over your head and groan, "5 more minutes Onee-chan."

"Y/n, it's 1:00"

"IT'S 1:00!?!" you hop out of bed and dash to the closet. "I am so late for school! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" You strip as fast as you could and pulled on your skirt and shirt.

"I called the school to tell them that you would be not be there today." Your sister said as you put your shirt on backwards.

You sigh of relief and roll your eyes, "why didn't you tell me that earlier?" You laughed and took off your school clothes.

"I thought it might be funny, which it was." She laughed as she saw you jump on the bed.

"We need to talk about last night." You look up at her and the happiness was now replaced with seriousness. You follow her to the living room and sat on the couch. You explain to her what had happened and how Tsukishima stayed with you.

"To be honest, he startled me when I first got here." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm glad he was though." Your sister grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes. "I don't want you to walk by yourself anymore. Have him walk with you. Got it?"

"Yes" you squeeze her hand.

She stood up, "good! I called the police department this morning and they said if we didn't have any evidence then they can't do anything." She pulled you up from the couch.

"That's dumb." You say as she drags you into the kitchen.

"Yeah, apparently they don't like being called dumb." She smirked at you, "they hung up on me about the 6th time I told them that." You giggle and jump on the countertop.

After making lunch your sister helped you pack for Training Camp. "So you'll be around a bunch of teenage boys for the next 4 days?" She raised her eyebrows at you.

You smile at her while rolling your eyes, "yes, they're all very nice and respectable." You look up at her to see her stuffing short shorts and crop tops in your bag. "Onee-chan!"

"What?!" She looks at you innocently, "this is a great opportunity for you to get yourself a boyfriend!" She stuffs some tank tops in there next. "Your body is your best weapon Y/n-chan! You've got the body type that girls would kill for!"

You cup your face in embarrassment. "Stop, Just stop"

"Ok ok..." she looks at you with the corners of her mouth curling. "But that tall boy last night was cute!"

"STOP!" you flip the suitcase over and run out of the room.

"Y/N-chan!!! Now I have to refold these!"

You and your sister probably have the best relationship that siblings could have. You two were extremely close and you're happy that you have her. After she left for college you were deviated. You didn't want her to be so far away from you, but she was happy so you stayed happy for her.

"Hey butthole! What time does practice start?" She yells at you. You run back into your room and with a running jump you meant to land on her. Instead you clear her and crash into the dresser.

"Oww that's going leave a bruise." You massage your arms and sit up. "Everyone is supposed to be there at 4 for stretches."

"Ok so we'll leave by 3:30." She zipped up your bag, pat your head, and left the room.

"Actually I need to get some stuff from the market." You stood up and walk to your closet. "They won't mind if I'm late." You hope they don't.

She stuck her head back in your room and gave you a confused look. "Why? Why do we need to go market?"