Chapter 3 °Stars°

Tsukki is so cute in this photo!

Surprisingly the practice went by very fast. There seemed to be some kind of drama between the upperclassmen but the game resolved that matter.

While the boys went outside to thank the neighborhood association you and Kiyoko-senpai help put some of the stuff away.

Then the boys had a small meeting. The new coach said that they need to work on their receiving the most. "That sure is true." You say quietly to yourself. They weren't exactly bad at it but it definitely needs to be improved, even Noya-san had stuff to work on. The boy then got into a circle and screamed as loud as they good.

"Y/n! Did you see our jump and quick attacks! It went like whoosh then bam and smash" Hinata came running up to you after the meeting with Kageyama slowly walking behind him. Hinata was like a little kid running up to his parents after a match.

"Yeah I did see! You two are amazing!" You say rubbing the top of Hinata's head. Unfortunately your head still hurts a little and you feel a migraine creeping up.

Hinata and Kageyama seemed to read your posture. "Sorry for making you hit your head y/n-san." Hinata said and bowed his head.

"Are you alright now?" Kageyama asked also looking down at the ground. It was partly his fault too. He was the person who hit Hinata on the top of his head making him trip.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just got a little headache. I'll be alright though." Just then Kiyoko-senpai waved her hand and yelled at you and you excused yourself from the boys. "Yes?" You say as you stop in front of her.

"Are you in any club activities?" Her eyes were full of stars. Stars that shined so bright that you could barely look at her.

"Uh- n-no not at the moment" you say rubbing the back of your head flinching when you accidentally touched the sensitive spot.

"Oh wonderful!" She clasped her hands together, "would you like to join us as a manager in training?"

This kind of took you by surprise. You felt your hands clasp behind your back to fiddle with each other. "Um- I-I will have to think about it." She nodded her head and you felt your wrist being grabbed tightly and being pulled away from Kiyoko-senpai.

You look to see Nishinoya was pulling you twords the court. "Uh- Nishinoya-san? What are you doing?" You asked as the team looked at you two.

He let go of your arm and looked at you. He was barely taller than you and If you wore anything but flats then you would be taller. "I want you to show them the backwards cartwheel thing you showed me at the Camp! And just call me Noya-senpai!"

"Backwards cartwheel?" Yamaguchi said as he and Tsukishima walked over.

"Yeah! So when you receive a really strong ball instead of falling on your back you put your arms back and push your legs over your head and stand back up! I've only seen it done by Y/n-chan!" And for the second time today everyone looked at you surprised, except for Tsukishima who looked uninterested.

You leaned over and whispered in Noya-sans ear. "Noya-san, I can't do it."

"Why not?!" He said a little too loud and startled you making your headache hurt a little bit more.

"I'm in a skirt" you whisper gripping your skirt. You look at him and you slowly see his face turn red with embarrassment.

"Oi come on Y/n! Let's see you do it!" Tsukki sneered at you knowing exactly why you can't.

You glare at him and grip your skirt tighter. "When I have appropriate attire then I will do it." Everyone sighs disappointed. "sorry" You feel your stomach drop. You hate nothing more than to disappoint others. Everyone walks away to help pack and clean the gym. What if they hate me?