Chapter 33 A Date?

HELLO! I am back hehe enjoy! 

"Its time to get up Y/N" A familiar voice called to you.

You grown and roll on your side. "No, It's too early. Come back la-" You said as the blankets were pulls off of you.

The stunning Kiyoko stood over you as Yachi held the blanket snickering. "Oh come on Y/n! Don't you want to go see Tsu-" 

Before Yachi could even finish her sentence you jump up from the mat and cover her mouth as the other girls in the room looked amused. Yachi smiled and looked to Kiyoko. "You were right! It did work!"

You groan and glare at the two. "I don't like you anymore" they laugh and pat your back.

"Yes you do. Now," Kiyoko said handing you clothes "get dressed so you can tell the rest of the managers about your boy problems" 

You groan as you get dressed while the others start to gather around you. "Alright alright..." You tell them your problems with Tsukki as they listen intently.

"Just tell him you like him!" One of the managers, you think from Fukurōdani, as the others cry out no.

The girls continue to give you advise and came to the conclusion that you should wait till he asks you but should give subtle hints. "Alright... but what if he never asks me out?" They look at you and chuckle as you blush.

There was a knock on the door as one of the coaches said that breakfast would be served soon as all of the girls got up walked to the cafeteria, still gossiping a little bit as you shushed them. 

Tsukki was watching for you and saw that you walked in with the girls. a little relieved that you weren't with the Kuroo. 

Unfortunately he thought too soon as Kuroo walked up to you and smiled down at you. "Y/N-Chaaan! pleeease come eat with us!! please please!!" He pretty much begged you as you sigh and nod your head. him cheering as he let you get your food before sitting between him and Bokuto. 

Tsukki watched the two as he got extremely jealous and felt his ears and face turn a light shade of pink. Which of course Suga noticed. "Uh oh..." the team heard him and looked to where suga was staring, which was tsukki. 

"Don't you dare make a joke Hinata." Tsukki said right before Hinata made a joke, him shutting up as your laughter could be heard from across the cafeteria. "I will block his ass today..." 

The others looked at him surprised as breakfast ended and you headed to the gym where everything was going on. Most of the day you were helping refill water bottles and cutting watermelons for the boys. but you have started to realize a pattern. Everytime there was a break, Kuroo and Bokuto always wanted to be with you and gain your full attention.

Tsukki was not happy about this at all and got even more jealous. 

"Uh.. Tsukki?" Tadashi said as he walked next to Tsukki. "Not to be that person... but your face is red..." He said as he took a step back.

Tsukki turning to him more angry than before. "Shut up Yamaguchi! I cant even get close to her without those two idiots taking her away from me!" He glared at the two as they once again took you away.

Tadashi had also realized this and smiled, knowing exactly what to do. whispering into Tsukkis ear. "That.... could work." Tsukki said as he nods his head. getting ready for the next match. 

At the beginning of the match he faked a small injury as you looked over to him and walked to him."Are you alright? What happened?!" You look him over as he tried to hide a smirk, surprised that it actually worked.