Chapter 24 °Something°

I am aware that I haven't posted in a while. I had my first couple of days at college and I really needed to focus.

My mental health couldn't handle another thing so I put this chapter off a few days. I apologise and will try to get back on schedule.

Hope you enjoy!!

"How long has it been since you went to the boys practice Y/n?" You looked up at your sister as she sat next to you on the couch.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know." You sip your green tea. "A week? Maybe more? I don't really care."

For the past 6 days you have been ignoring Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima. Anytime they would try to talk to you, you would either get up and walk away or blatantly ignore them. If they tried to text/call, you would ignore it.

You have also been ignoring Oikawa and his team. There was no way you'd be going on dates with them or anyone.

After the girls team found out what they did, they have been helping you by walking you home and inviting you to eat lunch with them.

"Y/n...how long is this going to last?" Your sister asked as she grabbed the tea out of your hands and sat it on the table.

You squint your eyes at her in irritation. You huff, "As long as it needs to."

She looked to the ground in disappointment. "It's not good for you Y/n. You-"

"If you're going to say 'go talk to them'," you get up from the couch, crossing your arms and rolling your eyes, "then forget it. It's not going to happen."

You go to your room and close your door. Leaning against the door you start to feel hot tears stream down your face. You groan in irritation and slide down to the floor. "Why did they have to do that? They know how I feel. He knows what I've been through." You say out loud as more tears stream down your face.

Pushing yourself off the ground, you drag yourself to your bed and curl up in a little ball; which you've been doing a lot recently.

Nightmares have haunted you every night for the past week. Sleep is non-existent and you were exhausted.

"apparently Oikawa and your teammates made a deal..."

You whimper at the memory. "Why does all this happen to me?" You whisper. "I-i don't know what t-to do anymore..."

Skip to next day!

"Hey Y/n!" Asuna said as she ran up to you. It was lunch time and you were sitting under a tree with your eyes closed. She gave you a weird look and squatted down next to you. "Are you alright? You don't look too good."

"Yeah,"you said softly, barely opening your eyes and plastering a smile. "I'm fine. Just a little tired."

She rubbed the back of her head and sighed, "I'm taking you to the infirmary." She lifted one of your arms up and helped you walk.

"I'm f-fine. Please Asuna st-"

"No," she stopped and turned her head down to you. "You've been like this for days. And I haven't seen you actually eat anything either." You looked away in shame. "I'm your friend and I can't watch you hurt yourself any longer."

She continued to walk as you studied the ground. "You're a burden." Something in your head told you. You bite your lip, drawing blood.

"What happened?! Is Y/n alright?!" You don't look up but recognize the voice of your captain, Yui.