Chapter 34 - Date Mission?

Nobody Pov

"CAW CAW! A FEMALE DEMON HAS BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE AREA OF (town's name), VOID PILLAR, (Y/N) (L/N) IS ORDERED TO SLAY IT!"

(I'm too lazy to research a town near Tokyo...)

"Dammit, Kagaya! Why it's always me!?" (Y/N) shouted in anger.

"Maybe you're reliable (Y/N), That's why Oyakata-Sama always chooses you," Kanae said at the side.

"CAW YOU WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY ANOTHER PERSON!"

"Who?" The boy asked.

The crow landed on the low table and stare directly into Kanae's soul. She sweatdropped.

"M-Me?" She said.

The crow nodded menacingly. (Y/N) was visibly happy when he saw the crow nodded.

"Then we shall go there right now!" (Y/N) ran up to her and grab her hand startling her.

"E-Eh?! I'm not ready yet!" Kanae exclaims.

"Oh... Then I'll be waiting at the door!" The boy ran off.

Kanae sighed before preparing herself.

Timeskip

"Well, we can go now~," Kanae said going outside of the estate. She can see that (Y/N) is visibly shaken.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" She tilts her head.

"I-It's kinda cold don't you think?" He replied. Kanae looks around and can confirm there is a lot of snow and it's freezing cold.

"You know what let's go..." The boy said, Kanae nodded.

While walking

"(Y/N) now I realized... Where is your scarf...? And wear your uniform and vest properly!" She scolds him after seeing his unbuttoned shirt and his vest is hanging low. She walks up to him and fixes it for him.

'Her breath is so warm...' (Y/N) thought when Kanae is near his face.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)!" The boy snapped back to reality when he heard her yelling.

"I-I" He muttered.

"You spaced out... Are you okay?" Her face approached closer to his. Their lips are just inches away from hitting one another. (Y/N) is a blushing mess. Until she steps back leaving a relieved (Y/N).

"I think what you might need is this~" She suddenly take out something from out of nowhere. It's (Y/N)'s scarf.

"Hey, that's my scarf." (Y/N) said.

"Yep, you forgot to bring it so I took it~" She wrapped it around her neck and did her signature smile.

(Imagine the scarf is purple coloured that is filled with butterfly pattern)

'K-K-K-KAWAIII!!' He thought while having a nosebleed.