Chapter 15 - The Flame Pillar Enters the Scene!

No One Pov

A crow with a purple cloth around its neck swoops in the window of the now-deceased Daisuke Akio house

(Y/N) is sitting in front of a broken low table. He is cleaning his purple blade. The crow landed on the table. (Y/N) didn't even bat an eye on it

"MESSAGE FROM OYAKATA-SAMA! GO TO THE VILLAGE UP NORTH, A GROUP OF DEMON HAS BEEN SPOTTED NEAR THE AREA. YOU WILL BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PILLAR! HURRY! HURRY!" The crow with the purple cloth shouted.

(Y/N) put down his dirty cloth and brandished his blade. The kanji for 'SLAUGHTER ALL DEMONS' is engraved on the blade. He doesn't know when did he engraved it but it suddenly appears after the slaughter a few days ago. He smiles.

 He smiles

"Perfect." He said

He got up and take all of his equipment, strapping the kunai holster on his right leg, tied his blade on his waist, and wore his scarf and haori, he wears his small backpack.

"I'm going to make those demons delete themselves" He smiled again and put on his headband.

He started moving in the afternoon. The wind is strong making his (H/C) hair flow in the wind. He looks at his right palm. There was a nasty cut on it, he didn't remember fighting any demons to have that wound.

He keeps on moving.

30 minutes later

(Y/N) arrived at the village, the village is much nearer than he expected. The village is very busy. People are selling fish, vegetables, and stuff. The situation is very lively.

'Wait what is a Pillar anyway? Is it like a pillar for a house?' He thought as the crow didn't really explain about it. So he's lost.

He kept on walking on the busy streets, hoping the 'Pillar' will make a grand entrance in front of him saying "I AM HERE" but nothing happens.

Until he heard someone says 'DELICIOUS' at the top of he/she's lung from a restaurant.

"There's a really weird guy wearing strange clothes in that restaurant and he keeps on yelling, I can't even eat in peace" (Y/N) heard locals talking to each other.

(Y/N) walk up to them and ask.

"Excuse me, but what is happening inside that" (Y/N) pointed at the restaurant beside them.

"Yeah, there's a weird guy inside."

"What is he wearing" (Y/N) asked

"He wears a weird-looking uniform under a fire pattern haori, and he had a very bright yellow hair with red streak" One of the locals answered.

"Thank you for this information" (Y/N) bowed to them

They nodded and went back to doing their things.

(Y/N) look at the signboard above and it's a western restaurant. He walked through the old wild west like doors and sure enough, the man that everyone hates is sitting on the table at the center. He keeps saying delicious at the top of his lung while eating some western food that (Y/N) doesn't even know.

People around are giving weird looks at him. So (Y/N) decided to do something about it. He is about to do the most forbidden techniques at him. (Y/N) sneakily approaches him from behind.

He is so focused on eating that he doesn't notice (Y/N) at all. (Y/N) put his hands up.

"Tickle, Tickle..." He said under his breath.

"ATTACK!!" (Y/N) swiftly shoot both of his hands to the guy ribcage area in front of him and tickle the shit out of it. The guy drops his fork and spoon and let out the LOUDEST laugh you could ever hear. (Y/N) kept on tickling him and he kept on laughing.

Some people are giving angry looks, and some scoffed and went out of the restaurant. (Y/N) decided that's enough and release him from getting more of his forbidden techniques. (Y/N) sat on the available seats in front of the guy and put his hands on the table.

"HAHA, That's not nice!" The guy exclaimed.

"You should talk in a normal tone for once." (Y/N) said while ordering a glass of water from the waiter.

"Haha, this is my normal tone!" He exclaimed.

"Anyways what's your name?" (Y/N) asked

"My name is Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Pillar and you're (Y/N) (L/N) Tsuchinoe rank right?" He said loud as ever

"Yes, that is correct." (Y/N) sip his glass of water.

"The crow informed me that there is a group of demons roaming around here, is that true?" (Y/N) asked

"Yes! That is correct and I will assist you on this mission, as there is a high chance a lower moon could be living here."

(Y/N) smiled to himself.

"That is even better." He mutters

"You should eat this!" Kyojuro said while pointing at his food he's eating.

"Nah, I want to do this mission on an empty belly to train myself if I'm out somewhere without any food." (Y/N) rejected Kyojuro offer.

"Understandable!" He shouted and continue eating. He returns back to shouting delicious every time he took a bite. (Y/N) sighed and put his head on the table.

'This is going to be a long day...'

Timeskip

(Y/N) Pov

"Ahh~" Kyojuro put his last plate on the mountain of plates beside him.

You have a really tired face as you had to wait Kyojuro eat for hours.

"Welp, I'm done! Let's go (Y/N) my boy!"

You nodded weakly. Kyojuro got up and paid for his food and went out of the restaurant and you do the same. The sun was about to set and the streets are still busy, they are putting lights to prepare for the night.

"Ok (Y/N) my boy, we will patrol this village, so if anyone is acting suspicious, report to me when we rendezvous here!"

"Okay!" You said excitedly, as you want to start this already.

"You head east and I head west!" Kyojuro explained

"Yes, Rengoku-San!"

After that little discussion, Kyojuro vanished as he headed west and you headed east. You jump to the roof of one of the buildings.

'I will kill any demons on sight, believe it!' You thought while running.

(To be continued --->)

(1072 words)

______________________________

You guys might be wondering. Where the heck is Kanae?! Don't worry our beautiful goddess might appear sooner or later *wink* *wink*