Chapter 31 - Bet

(Y/N) Pov

That was one hell of a dream. You woke up because you felt something moving. This is rare because you're a heavy sleeper and can't be woken up by a simple movement but right now your eyes are still closed so you don't know what's happening yet but you do kinda feel it's hard to breathe and that there's something heavy on top of you. You move your hand around and it seems like you're hugging this thing like it's a body pillow.

But this thing does feel kinda soft not gonna lie. You continued hugging it a little bit tighter. Then you remembered something...

There's no body pillow on this bed!

You opened your eyes instantly. You look down and lo and behold the body pillow is the girl that has been sleeping beside you last night. She is snoring slowly in the early morning and she's sleeping on top of you face down. Her head is right up at the crook of your neck and her peaceful face shows that she's still asleep. Her black hair is spread on the bed. Both of her hands are wrapped around your neck.

'How the hell we ended up in this position?!'

You stayed still not moving a single muscle. You don't want to wake her up while she's sleeping like an angel on top of you.

A few minutes later

You are still in the same position. You only look at the ceiling just waiting for time to pass by. But suddenly you heard footsteps coming toward the door to the room. You tried to hear closely. The footsteps stop right at the room door. You gulped. Scared if the person might come in.

The person knocks at the door. Your face turns horrified in seconds.

"Nee-San! Nee-San! Are you awake? Let's have breakfast together, I have prepared it already! And it seems like (Y/N) is not here since I don't see him anywhere, he might have gone back to his own place." That voice belongs to the sleeping girl's little sister. Your face turns more horrified.

'Shitshitshitshitshitshitshithsirhus'

You take a quick look at Kanae and she's still sleeping!

"Nee-San? I'm coming in."

'AGHHHHHHHHHH' You screamed mentally.

Void Clone!

A silhouette of you emerges from the ground.

'You! lock the door, NOW!' You ordered your clone telepathically. The clone saluted and went to the door and lock it just in time before Shinobu can twist the doorknob.

"Hah? Did Nee-San lock the door? She never did that before..." Shinobu commented while continuously twisting the doorknob.

'Ah shit, that makes it more sus than ever. Now she will suspect that something went wrong and she will break the door open!' You said while predicting the future.

"Hm, maybe Nee-San has something to do and she wants some privacy."

"Ok Nee-San, I will leave now." You heard her footsteps sound more distant by seconds. You let out a sigh of relief. Seems like you just escaped death.

"Mmngh~" The sleeping girl on you started making movement. Looks like she woke up. She slowly looks up to meet your face directly.

"Good Morning." You said.

"Good Morning~," She said while yawning. You were about to say something when she plops back down.

'Wait, I thought she's going to get up, why she's still on me?!'