Chapter 46 - A Traitor's Requiem

Nobody's Pov

"Kocho-Sama, are you sure you can carry (L/N)-Sama with those injuries on you?" A Kakushi spoke.

"Of course, *pant*-" Kanae fell to the ground with (Y/N) follow the same. He groaned in pain.

"Ah! Kocho-Sama! Are you okay?!?" The Kakushi crouched.

"I can... Still keep going." She said struggling to even stand up.

"No! You need rest, let us carry (L/N)-Sama for you Kocho-Sama." The Kakushi's said and help Kanae and (Y/N) up. Kanae whined for a bit but ended up giving in for how exhausted she is. Another three Kakushi are carrying the three children.

---

All of a sudden, (Y/N) eyes widened as he looks around the place in a panic.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Kanae asked.

"I could sense him..." He muttered and he looked around frantically.

"Sense who, (Y/N)?" Kanae said in confusion.

"He's here... I could feel it..." (Y/N)'s left eye glow bright red at that moment.

"Who's he, (Y/N)? Tell me??"

He grunted before using all of his energy to get out of the Kakushi's grasp and ran into the woods.

"(L/N)-Sama!" The Kakushi shouted.

"(Y/NNN)!!!" Kanae also gets out of their grasp and chase (Y/N) down.

"Kocho-Samaaaa!!!!" The Kakushi screamed in panic. They followed them through the woods.

---

I can sense you, Akio... I know you're there... You bastard... How are you still alive?!

As he passes through trees by trees with his companions pursuing behind him, eventually he finds himself at a clear field of grass with a giant boulder in the middle surrounded by trees in a circular shape. On top of the boulder is the figure of the man he was thought was dead.

"*pant* *pant* We finally... *pant* meet again... *pant* Akio..." He said out of breath. A man is standing on a giant boulder looking at the full moon.

"The time... has come." He stated before he turned around and look at (Y/N). He was wearing a really weird outfit that (Y/N) can't even tell where it's from.

 He was wearing a really weird outfit that (Y/N) can't even tell where it's from

(I know this is unorthodox to the timeline... But it looks cool so who cares.)

He looks down on (Y/N) condescendingly.

"To think that you're my student becoming this weak hurts my pride." He said crossing his arms.

"(Y/N), what are you doing-" Kanae stopped as she saw Akio on the giant boulder. Akio crouched.