Breath Style And Special Abilities

(So uhh this is like all of the forms of (Y/N) breathing style, also I'm renaming some of it cuz they sound dumb asf)

Breath Of The Void

First Form, Void Flash
- The user ready a stance before taking in or releasing a deep breath before vanishing into a dark purple light, the user will appear behind the opponent only to have a cut appear after the weapon is sheathed. The movement is so fast and sudden that it looks like he's teleporting but really his just dashing towards the opponent at super high speeds

Second Form, Ring of Death
- With the user's immense speed, the user revolves around their opponent, leaving afterimages every second, the user then attacks their opponent by swinging their sword in a circular motion in a indefinite amount until they hit their opponent.

Third Form, Abyssal Phantom
- The user will do a consecutive slash with a precise pattern to create an illusion of a deep and black void. The user then slashes the incoming foe on their vital parts following the rhythm of said pattern. This form can obliterate the opponent very quickly

Fourth Form, Twilight Execution
- The user will control their breath and focus it on their leg area, this will excite the user's leg and improve their mobility, after that they will flicker at their opponents with no sound whatsoever and attack in a triangle-shaped area, the user may strike up to 3 times and can hit multiples enemies at the same time.

Fifth Form, Whispers In The Shadow
- The user releases a light breath before splashing 3 or more consecutive sword swings at the opponent before finishing. With the attack so quick it makes a whistling sound that seemingly comes from all directions.

Sixth Form, Black Whirlwind
- The user twists their body on the ground or in the air and will swing their sword in a circular motion, the wind from the swing can pull the enemy in like a black hole and the attack will affect the general area of the user, a purple light will also glow from their blade.

Seventh Form, Gentle light in the Dark
- The user will move in a graceful and elegant motion, swiftly swinging their sword at the opponent before them granting them a merciful death, the opponent will not feel any pain.

Eight Form, Devouring Darkness
- The user launches a barrage of sword swings at their opponent, every hit will disintegrate the thing that it touches as the blade is glowing purple but in return, the user also has the risk of damaging themselves.

Ninth Form, Oblivion Incursion
- The user releases a short breath before charging at their opponent in a zigzag pattern, they will thrust their sword once or multiple times at the enemies vital part.

Tenth Form, Nihility Of Dragons
- An imaginary dragon will appear beside the user, the user spins themselves like the dragon beside them, every series of spins and movement make the dragon bigger and stronger, and with one last spin, they can swing their sword with the dragon to annihilate their opposer. Only the user can interact with the dragon.

Eleventh Form, Supernova
- A form where the person takes in as much deep breath as possible and concentrate to circulate the oxygens to the entire body, this will absorb all the energy from the user, and the overflowing of energy will be seen as a purple particle (but in (Y/N) case, a purple hurricane) whirling around them, the energy then will transfer to the user blade and the user have to slash the blade with full strength to release all of that energy in one go, the overflowed energy will be released in an explosion manner, the energy that was released from the user's blade will make an extremely powerful projectile energy, this projectile energy will destroy anything in its path, and in the end will explode as if it was the 'supernova', the blast and the shockwave can be seen from kilometers away from the original spot and the sound can be heard even more than that, this form can only be used when the user truly wants to end it all and resulting in the user's death, this form was made exclusively by (Y/N), the reason (Y/N) is not dead is because of Muzan's blood.

Breath Of The Light

-???

Fusion Breathing ???

-???

Light Speed
- The user concentrate on their breathing and this will make the user body temperature rise and the physical prowess of the user also for a short period of time.

Scarlet Orb
Enhanced Eyesight
- Will make the user 2X stronger
- Can predict people move by the slightest muscle movement
- Can see 10 seconds in the future (with someone's help)
- If used too much, it will put a strain on the user's eye, and make them lose their vision for a couple of hours or even days and even if used too much to break the limit point, the user will go blind

Special Form: Void Clone
- Clones are formed by (Y/N)'s blood.
- Can only be used when you activated your Scarlet Orb
- To differentiate between the fake (Y/N) to the real one, you have to look at their eyes, the fake one have two red eyes while the real one only has one red eyes.
- Is not actually a breathing form but a blood demon art, (Y/N) doesn't know that.