Chapter 24 - The Day I Got Kidnapped

(Y/N) Pov

"Well, I was walking and I felt like I want to die at that time when I encountered someone"

Flashback to Chapter 19

You walked while struggling to breathe.

All of a sudden, a chill ran up your spine. Someone is going to attack you because you can feel their battle spirit but with the condition you're in right now, it's near impossible to do it.

So you decide to do what's best... playing dead. You quickly act like you got a heart attack and fall. Albeit, it hurts since you have to make it believable.

You heard footsteps coming at you. You laid there flat on your face not moving a muscle.

"Hey," The person said

You stayed silent.

"I know you are still alive, stop playing dead if a demon would have been here they would not hesitate to tear you up if you just 'play dead'"

You contemplated for a while if you should let your guard down and turn around and you decided to do just that since you're basically half dead right now.

You turned around and now you're facing the mysterious person.

You examine him and he is an old man with a weird vests suit and the same headband you're wearing. He has short blue hair.

"No mistake, you are (Y/N) (L/N)"

Your eyes widen in shock. How did this man know your name when you didn't meet him before.

"H-How d-did yo-u kn-ow m-y nam-e" You asked your throat still hurts.

"Do you know someone by the name Yui Daisuke?" He asked

You nodded your head.

"She's my daughter."

"Re-ally?"

"Yes, she always talks about this (Y/N) person and how he is so cute and adorable and stuff every time we meet. By looking at you... Why the hell she said you're cute?"

'ÆUGH' You felt like you died inside when he said that.

"Well, no more talking, here get on my back and let me hold on to your sword."

You hold out your sword shakily and the man grabs it. You tried to get up but every part of your body hurts. He helped you up and make you get on his back.

"Kay, hold on tight." The man said before bolting.

You immediately dig your claws into his clothes as you don't want to go flying.

He ran all night and you wonder how far his house is.

When you think that you arrived at your destination. It was a village of some sort. But what is not good about this village is... It is wrecked. Everything is destroyed, the houses, the trees, there are even some dried blood on most of the surface of the ground and the wall of the houses.

"What happened he-ere?" You asked.

"This village... was my home" He answered.

You remained silent.

"Until that fucker came."

"W-Who?" You asked again

"My daughter's husband, Akio Daisuke. He came a week ago and destroyed my clan. He killed everyone on sight. He didn't show any mercy and slaughtered everyone, he did it for the thrill, sadistic fuck..."