Chapter 23 - Boys will be Boys

Nobody Pov

Kanae is walking in the corridor while (Y/N) stayed behind in the living room. She is heading to the bathroom.

She bumped into Shinobu because she is not paying attention.

"Nee-San, where are you going that you didn't even see me?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh, Shinobu. I'm just thinking about something... And I'm going to the bathroom, you know since I got soaked in the rain..."

"Can I shower with you?" Shinobu asked.

"Of course~"

"Then I will prepare the hot water for you Nee-San."

"Thank you, Shinobu"

Shinobu went first to get stuff ready and Kanae head to the bathroom.

(Y/N) Pov

'This is boring...' You thought as you look outside with a bored expression.

'I wonder how many days have I go without showering, I can't even count, wait let me check'

You sit straight and sniffs your armpit. You quickly reeled back in disgust.

'Holy shit, I smell nasty, let's shower shall we...' You stood up and slide open the shōji door.

You peek and look to your left and right. You came out of the room and closes the door.

You walk through the corridor, searching for the bathroom. You have walked for a few minutes now and you can't find it.

You started opening every door but most of it is just empty rooms. There is one last door in the hallway.

When you are about to open it, you heard someone humming a soft melody inside the room. You pushed the door slightly until you heard footsteps coming your way.

Judging from the interval of the footsteps, the person is running and they are coming right at you.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" You look to your left and who do you know it would be shorty.

"What am I doing?"

"Yes!"

"I want to get in here because I just realized there is a sign saying 'WASHROOM' on the door" You point at it.

"You can't!"

"Why?"

"Because, Nee-Sa-" Shorty got cut off as the person from the inside started talking.

"Shinobu, what's going on outside? It's so rowdy out there."

"There's a-" She got cut off again.

"Oh, is that (Y/N)-Kun? If I'm not mistaken by that voice."

"Yes, it is I! The one and only (Y/N) the greatest!" You exclaimed.

She giggled.

"Kay', I'm going in." You said nonchalantly. Shinobu was in disbelief.

"Hey, why do you think you can just walk in like that!"

"I stink, so I have the privileges to shower for myself."

"But you don't have the privilege if there are women inside!"  Shinobu said angrily.

"Well, I assumed Kanae would have been done by now, so let me in"

"No Nee-San is not done yet and I'm going in." She said opening the door and quickly closes it.

She opened the door a little bit and peeked her head out.