Chapter 44 - The Unexpected Happens...

(Warning:... Contains Slight lemon)

Nobody's Pov

"Onii-Chan! Onii-Chan!" A girl shouted. She walks around the area of the festival. She suddenly heard groaning from an alleyway.

She got curious and decides to check it out.

---

"AHHHH!! ONII-CHAN?!" She shouted when he saw Kyoinka bloodied on a bunch of garbage bags. He fainted again. The girl ran to him.

"ONII-CHAN! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO HURT MY BELOVED ONII-CHAN!"

-With (Y/N)-

"Yo, you both came back," Tengen said.

"Yep." (Y/N) replied. Tengen walks to (Y/N) and whispers to him.

"So, how's the confession?" He asked.

"Mission Success." He said.

"Flamboyantly Niceeeee," Tengen said.

"What are you guys doing?" Kanae asked.

"Nothing." (Y/N) replied.

"Are you sure~?" She approaches him, limping a little because of her sore leg.

"Yes, I'm sure." She stands beside him.

"If you tell me what you and Uzui-San said, then you may know the answer if women actually wear something under their Yukata, you know~~?" She said, pulling her Yukata a little bit, revealing just a small amount of her chest.

Tengen and (Y/N) immediately blushed, seeing her smooth skin on her round Oppai. Tengen instantly looks away feeling the glare from his wives.

"No, No, No, No... Please wear it properly, we are in public ok!" (Y/N) fixed her Yukata.

"Hai~" She responded. He sighed.

"Hey, the festival already ended right?" (Y/N) said.

"I think so," Tengen said. A bunch of people is heading back already.

"Then, that's the cue for us to leave," Kanae said.

They all agreed. Kanae climb onto (Y/N)'s back. They headed home. Along the way, they met with Aoi and Shinobu. Their excuse for disappearing is they went to the bathroom. Sus.

A couple of days later

Kanae and (Y/N) are back at Akira's house. Akira has told (Y/N) that he wanted to train him more, so he came with Kanae beside him. So that Kanae can train Akari in the meantime.

(Y/N) knocks on the door. After a few seconds, the doors open revealing Akari.

"Pizza Time." (Y/N) stated.

"What's a 'Pizza'? Is it something edible?" Akari said.

"I don't know." (Y/N) replied.

"I see. Come in then." Akari said before she walked away. Kanae and (Y/N) walks in. They walk straights to the backyard but (Y/N) stopped halfway through when he saw something or someone in one of the rooms.