Chapter 40 - The Day When I Become a Senpai to an Airheaded Girl

Nobody Pov

"Akira-San's house is somewhere around here." (Y/N) walk in the ruins of the village that is before known as one of the most powerful Ninja clan in Tokyo. Too bad it was easily destroyed by one man, the one they most trusted.

"Does your feet hurt, Kanao?" He asked the small child. She looks up at him. She slowly nodded.

"Ahh, I'm sorry, we have been walking for a while now... Okay here." (Y/N) pick up the small child, carrying her in his arms.

"(Y/N), it's here right?" Kanae pointed somewhere.

"Hm? Where?" He looks at where she's pointing.

"Oh, it is here." A house standing tall with half of its burned to the ground. It was Akira's house.

"Let's go then." (Y/N) said.

"Hai," Kanae replied.

They walk towards the front door. He moved his hand towards the door and knocked.

"Fbi, open up." He greeted.

"The door seems to be unlocked," Kanae told him as she inspects the doorknob. She proceeds to twist it opening the door.

"Ho, it is unlocked!" (Y/N) exclaimed. From the inside of the house, It seems like nobody is at home. Before (Y/N) stopped.

"Kanae, grab on to Kanao."

"Hm? Okay." (Y/N) pass Kanao onto Kanae's arms.

All of a sudden a black-haired girl emerged from a room. She ran at him at full speed.

"(Y/N)-SENPAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" She yelled before tackling the poor boy to the ground.

"ACK!" Tears were falling down her face like a neverending flowing river.

"(Y/N)-SENNPAI, AKIRA-SENSEI... AKIRA-SENSEI... WAAAAAAAKDHEIDUDHSJSKDJDKDJXJXSJIWOQKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He cried her eyes out.

 WAAAAAAAKDHEIDUDHSJSKDJDKDJXJXSJIWOQKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He cried her eyes out

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" (Y/N) shouted.

"WAAAAHHSHSUHSHS AKIRA-SENSEI IS SO CRUEL, HIS TRAINING IS TOO INHUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE AND HE ORDERED ME TO DO IT AS IF IT WAS NOTHINGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ara Ara~" Kanae commented.