Chapter 11 - Hotpot

(Y/N) Pov

"FBI OPEN UP!!"

You unsheathe your blade.

'The sound came from the kitchen!'

You speedwalk to the kitchen, blade in hand ready to kill something that moves. You reached for the kitchen door to slide it open. You can faintly hear 2 heartbeats inside. You slowly slide it open, you peek at the room, and oh my god the kitchen is a mess.

Walls and floors are filled with tomatoes almost like blood and there are some potatoes on the ground.

'What the fuck happened here'

"KIO THAT'S NOT HOW YOU CUT A CARROT!" An unfamiliar feminine voice echoed the room

You decided not to announce yourself as they didn't realize you are there yet.

"THIS IS MY STYLE OF CUTTING CARROTS, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!?"

'That's Akio-Sensei's voice'

"YES I DO HAVE A PROBLEM, NOW GIVE BACK THE KNIFE YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE MORE MESS THAN BEFORE!" The female said

"NO! GET YOUR OWN KNIFE!" Akio-Sensei said

Then they started chasing around the room. Not gonna lie that woman has some skills, she was able to catch Akio-Sensei. She yanked the knife out of Akio-Sensei's hand and put it behind her where he couldn't reach it.

"OI, GIVE IT BACK!" Akio-Sensei shouted with veins on his forehead

"NUH-UH," The woman said while shaking her head left to right.

You decided that's enough. You clear your throats.

"Ahem, Ahem"

They didn't hear it, they are still bickering with each other.

"AHEM AHEM!" You clear your throats again that you have to cough because you did it too loud.

They turned to look at you.

"*cough* Akio-Sen*cough*sei, what happened here?!" You asked him

Akio straightened his posture

"Yo" He put his hand up

"I thought you died since you haven't come back for like a month"

"Didn't I already sent you a letter?" You asked

He tilts his head "Letter? What letter?"

You facepalmed

'That damn bird'

"Oi, are you okay?" Akio said

"Ahhh its nothing. Um, you didn't answer my question. What. The. Frick. Happened. Here."

"We tryna make hotpot, I think it's going pretty well not gonna lie" Akio replied

You look around to look at the mess they made

'Pretty well my ass...'

You look at the woman beside him. You didn't take a good look at her before, she wore glasses, has a long (kinda) black hair and she has a very light skin tone. You thought that she's kinda cute.

 You thought that she's kinda cute