Chapter 42 - Firework Festival

Nobody's Pov

"Nee-San, hurry! We're going to be late!"

"Waaaittt!" Kanae shouted inside the Estate.

"What took her so long? *sigh*" Shinobu sighed deeply.

"Are girls always this long at preparing?" (Y/N) asked with his plain black Yukata on. He bought it a few days ago.

"I don't know..." Shinobu replied.

"I see..."

Timeskip

*Bling* *Bling* *Bling*

"How do I look?" Kanae stands at the front door with her Pink Yukata on. She is sparkling brightly.

(Y/N), Aoi and Shinobu look at her in awe. She looks like an angel that came from heaven itself. (Not the biblically accurate angel... Because they are just Wheels and Bird with more wings)

"Let's go~" Kanae put her hands up with her fist clenched.

The others nodded.

Timeskip

They walk in a group heading towards where the Festival will be at. Kanae walks in between Shinobu and Kanao. (Y/N) walk beside Aoi behind them.

"Do you think this will work?" (Y/N) whispered to Aoi.

"Daijobu, it will work," Aoi whispered back.

(Y/N) stand up straight. He's beginning to feel the anxiety in him kicking in. What if she doesn't accept? What if she rejected you and humiliate you on the spot?. All these questions lingering on his mind.

He snapped out of his thought when he felt someone is staring at him. He looks up and saw in a split second Kanae is looking back at him before snapping her head back to the front.

'She's acting so suspicious...' He thought.

---

"Yo, Everyone!" A certain Flamboyant Man approaches them with three women beside him.

"Ah! Uzui-San! Are you heading to the Festival as well?" Kanae asked.

"Indeed! I'm going to flamboyantly enjoy myself there." Tengen replied.

"I see, I see," Kanae responded.

'Damn, he's a total player...' (Y/N) thought.

Tengen look at him. They stare at each other for a moment. Tengen winked. (Y/N) smirk.

"I see, so the plan has begun."

'Operation Getting-Kanae-To-Notice-Me-And-Hopefully-She-Do! GKTNMAHSD!! STARTO' Both of them thought in their mind.

Flashback

"So you have a plan?" (Y/N) asked.

"Indeed, I have," Tengen responded.

"I will give you a series of things to do to get her to notice you and I'm sure she will flamboyantly end up with you in the long run!" Tengen shouted.

"Ho! I'm interested!" (Y/N) said.

"First we have to name this Operation! Hmmm...." Tengen thought.

(Y/N) stayed silent letting him think. A lightbulb appeared beside him.

"Aha! I have come up with the most flamboyant name that I could think of!" Tengen exclaimed.