𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲;

❀𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜❀

❀5 𝚙𝚖//𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎❀

"Back home at last!" I exclaimed opening the door to the house.

After spending a week at grandma and grandpas place, I learned a little more about both my father and mother...turns out he wasn't always a dick!

Anyways...

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's New Year's Eve! and I know you just got back, but do you want to go to the festival downtown with me, iwa, and oikawa!?" Cho asks.

"Hey, Cho...uh sure I'll be at your place at....8pm yeah?" I respond.

"Yay! Okay see you later!" she cheers.

"See ya!" I end the call and continue to my room. I place my stuff down on my desk then notice a piece of paper fall out from under.

huh? what's this?

The paper was folded up a little unevenly and was browning on the sides. I picked the paper up and flipped it over. In messy handwritting it said 'Dear C/N/N (childhood nickname) I love you! I know yor in amerika and I will miss you:((( One day we will see echoder and when that hapens I will marri u!💗💗'- Future #1 volleyball player!

hmm...wonder how he's doing now...what was his name again?

❀𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎❀

"SHES BACK FROM HER GRANDPARENTS?!" Oikawa screams in joy.

❀𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞❀

"Hey mom, Cho invited me to go to the festival downtown. I'll be leaving at 8!" I yell after I opened my door to tell.

"AHH SWEETIE WAIT!" I hear my mom trip up the stairs in a hurry, "Oh, have something for you to wear!"

Once she got up the stairs she barged in her room and rummaged through her closet. After a minutes or two, she pulled out a beautiful yukata.

"Woah...mom it's beautiful," I pick it up and admire it.

"I wore that the day I met him, under the fireworks..." she sighed.

"Dad?" I asked

"No, you're god father. Amazing guy and great cook!" she gave me a thumbs up and put an arm around my shoulder. "I was hoping this day would come," she squeezes me and kissed my forehead.

"Well mom... we have 3 hours until I leav-"

"GUYS KEI JUST ASKED ME TO GO TO THE FESTIVAL YOU HAVE TO COME!" Mai exclaims breathless while barging in.