𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞;

❀𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖❀

The day finally came...the day the infamous Tooru Oikawa, graduates...

I watched my idiot boyfriend walk down the stage to take his diploma, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes, I smile, he's leaving me to continue his career...

❀1 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗❀

"Hey, remember what you said about Argentina?" Tooru brought up out of no where.

"Yeah...why?" I question with caution.

"Well...I took it into consideration and...I think i'm going to do it," he lowers his head.

I stood there shocked...

he actually took it seriously...oh no

I walk up to him and hug him.

"Whatever makes you happy, i'll support you. I am incredibly sad right now, but you deserve this," I say into his chest.

"I won't do it if you don't want me to!" he exclaims pushing my chin up with his thumb and pointer finger to look up at him.

"Tooru, do it. Beat us at nationals." I quick him a soft smile and a quick kiss on the lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

❀𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"Hajime Iwaizumi," the principal announces.

I hear the little whimpers of Cho next to me who's trying not to scream-cry.

❀𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

"COME ON IWA! LET GO OF TOORU!" I yell trying to separate the wrestling pair.

"HE ATE MY LEFTOVERS!" Iwa exclaims.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" Tooru exclaims trying to break free from his grasp.

"IWA! Please, you guys are making a mess. Oikawa apologize, and Iwa...clean. The. Mess. You. Made," Cho says in a stern tone.

The pair separate, Tooru bows while apologizing and Iwa picks up the stuff he'd knocked over from tackling Tooru.

"Ehh?" I say trying to catch my breath, "H-how'd you do that?!" I exclaim.

"My mom is filipino, I got her eyes!" she then gives me a stern look.