𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

❀𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢❀

warning: alcohol, marijuana, and slight nsfw if you squint:D

"Hey...do you guys know who Suna...Rintaro is?" I ask. It was lunch time and the volleyball team, plus cho,  are eating at the table designated for us...yeah apparently highschool musical didn't lie about that.

"Uh, yeah...isn't he one of the middle blockers for the volleyball team at Inarizaki high?" Cho asks Iwa.

"Yeah, but his spikes are insane," Iwa confirms. "Why are you asking?"

"Well he requested to follow me, then dmed me asking if I was down to go to his birthday party this weekend," I scroll through his feed and wow he was attractive.

"Ohhh! Ask if you can bring us!" Maki butts in with his mouth half full.

"Yeah, you might not know anyone there. We gotta make sure you stay safe," Watari nudges my foot.

"Alright," I accept the request and go to message him back.

__________________________
sunday, 3:58 pm

Sun4_R1nt4rou
ayo y/n right? well it's my birthday this weekend it'd be cool if you came.

Tuesday, 12:36 pm

[your username]
hi, sure i'm down:D only if you let me bring my team.

Sun4_R1nt4rou
oh yeah fs😊

damn that was fast!

[your username]
cool, send me the addy and we'll be there!😀

sun4_r1nt4rou
(the address bc im way to lazy to think of one)
__________________________

"Well guys I got all of us an invite!" I exclaim after turning off my phone.

"Wow that fast?! He must like you!" Cho exclaims in excitement.

"I mean he is cute, but I don't think it'll work," I sigh.

of course it wouldn't work, oikawa seems to have taken over most of my thoughts...UGHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DUMBASS

I begin rubbing my temple in pain.

"You good C/N/N?" Oikawa placed his hand on my thigh.

WHATVYHE FUCK

"Y-Ye-yah... sorry," my voice cracked.

i hate myself.