𝐬𝐢𝐱;

❀𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 "𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎"❀

switching it up a bit(•̀•́)و

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

"Woah Y/N hold up!" I yell.

The walk home was kinda awkward, everytime I tried to talk to Y/N she would give a boring answer like, "Sure", "Yeah", "Okay", "Oikawa no"

Like where's the flavor? Anyways we finally make it to my house. "I'm gonna use the bathroom when we get in so make yourself at home," I say while unlocking the door.

"Okay," Y/N says flatly

ughhh im determined to get her out of her shy shell thing_

"Hey mom, we're home and here's Y/N!" I yell.

"Okay sweetie, and hello I'm Mrs.Oikawa nice to meet you Y/N...?"

"L/N." Y/N says with a grin. I knew that they were just gonna get to know eachother so I went ahead to the bathroom.

❀𝙼𝚛𝚜.𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

wait like m/n l/n?? OMG! wait i have to keep my composure....she's so...beautiful

❀𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

Walking into the oikawa household felt very nostalgic...I didn't know why everything just felt...Familiar.

After introducing myself, Oikawas moms face light up like a christmas tree.

"Mrs.Oikawa? Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Oh no sweetie...but would you like some tea or maybe some milkbread?" She offers.

"Oh yes, I would love that," I smile.

~𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎~

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

ahhh finally, swear i've been holding this in all day!

❀𝚖𝚛𝚜.𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Really? How long have you been playing?" I asks.

"Since I was in preschool," Y/N replies.

"Really?"

ahhhh maybe she remembers who made her play in the first place?!???