𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;

❀𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢?❀

❀𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

holy shit...

"Woah that serve... It...looks like mine...hm?" I say to myself.

"Huh, why are you here.?" oikawa yells from the court.

"Iwazumi invited me," I reply.

"Oh...anyways MAKI pass the ball!" Oikawa yells before getting back into the game.

I walk over to what seems like the coach. "So do you play volleyball?" the coach ask.

"Oh yeah, I was the setter for my team," I respond.

"Oh, you're just like Oikawa," he replies.

"Who?" I ask.

wait trashykawa?

"Oikawa was the one just just served, he's our team captain and setter," the coach says pointing at Oikawa as he's about to serve.

"Oh wow, he must be pretty good then," I say as I watch his beautiful serve.

of course he is dingus, he's the team captain!

"Yes, but he pushes himself too hard sometimes," the coach huffs.

"Oh?" ha I know what that's like...

"Yes, we have to put him on practice suspension sometimes." He chuckles a little

"Well...it's for his own good I guess," I say a little awkwardly.

why does it sound like i'm talking to my coach about me?

"Oh! I'm sorry it's rude of me, I'm Coach Irihata and the man right there is Coach Mizoguchi,"

"Oh i'm Y/N L/N, but please call me Y/N" I say bowing slightly and offering to shake his hand.

As he takes me hand he immediately brigand talking again. "Okay well Y/N, since you obviously have experience in volleyball and seem to not care who Oikawa is, would you like to be our manager?" He asks with a tad of desperation.

"Oh uh yeah, sure!" I stutter in utter shock.

He shakes my hand even faster and now with both of his hands.

wow, seems like it's been tough with out on or...good share of bad managers...

"Attention everyone! Please gather around." The coach announces.

Once the whole team had gathered they just stared at me.

jeez do i have something on my face?

"Okay now we're all here, I have an announcement...please welcome your new team manager," he says directed his arms towards me.

"Huh?" the whole team said at once.