𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;

❀𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚖𝚎?❀

Just your normal school day, you know? I was walking down the hall to my next class, per usual and then was VIOLENTLY GRABBED AND PULLED INTO AN EMPTY CLASSROOM

"WHA-!" I scream while getting grabbed.

"SHHHH! It's just me!" the ravenette whispers.

"Iwa? What do you want?" I say catching my breath.

"It's about Cho...and since you're her bestfriend and all, I thought you'd like to know," Iwa says with blush consuming his face.

"Okay...what is it?" I ask hoping for one thing.

he likes her...it has to be!

"I...I- like her." he looks down."

"You like Cho?!" I gasp with sarcasm.

"What!? Wait, did you know?" Iwaizumi freaks out.

"It's kinda of obvious dude," I shrug.

"Well, what do I do?!" he panics.

"Okay...uh, does Oikawa know about this crush?" I ask.

"Yeah...he went through my phone and found a bunch of pi-"

"PICTURES? LIKE WHAT?!" I exclaim while shaking him.

"Dude chill! just screenshots of snaps and stuff..." he begins to blush harder.

"Oh god... you're whipped," I say while crying a little. "Iwa I trust you and I know you'll treat her well-"

"Hey guys, what are you guys talking about?!" Oikawa jumps up behind me and like last time...

"Ughhh Y/NNN," he groans while dragging out the end of my name.

"I tell you not to do that and you still do it everytime," I say while poking him a little with my foot. "Anyways, how about me and Cho and you and Oikawa set up a double date?"

"Wha- but wouldn't that mean I'm on a date with trashykawa?"

"For a while, yes."

"Ughh fine."

"Okay set! This weekend, we will meet at the park!" I say while picking up Oikawa. "Hear that Assykawa? Park." I say into his ear and drop him again.

"Ugh ow, Iwa-chan...help me please," he grunts.

"You're fault man," Iwa steps over him and walks to his next class while leaving Oikawa in his little puddle of pain.

❀𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢❀

*ding*

Iwaizumi(OvO)
hey, park at 2 right?

Y/N:)
yessir!