𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;

❀𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜❀

ahh today a day i can spend without annoying oikawa, estactic maki and matsu, adorable kunimi

ahh today a day i can spend without annoying oikawa, estactic maki and matsu, adorable kunimi...ahh i miss him oh and saving kunimi from kindaichis antics...watari and yahabas insane bets oh and the coaches bickering ahhh i can relax with my family!

To go over everything, it's christmas break, finals were over thankfully. I can finally relax and we're going to see my grandma and grandpa for the break over in the Iwate prefecture so of course I am excited, I had only ever been in Miyagi so changing things would be exciting.

"Hey ma, what else should i bring?" I yell from my room.

"Uh, you packed your toothbrush right?" she yelled.

And of course, I did not...it was always the thing I forget to bring.

"Uhh, yeah!" I say jogging to the bathroom.

"Then why is it in my hands right now?" I walk into the bathroom and she's there, holding my toothbrush.

"Hehe...thanks," I smile and quickly hugged her.

❀𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐❀

"Okay, let's go!" Mai exclaims while pulling on me.

"Okay! Okay!" I say allowing Mai to drag me.

We get to the car and I get into the back seat. Mom gets into the drivers seat and Mai in the passengers. I set my little resting area in the back with a pillow, fluffy blanket and my favorite stuffed animal.

"Okay it's currently 7 AM...we should get there around eight or nine," Mai says connecting her phone to the radio.

"Ohh! Play some lofi!" I say.

"Already on it," Mai starts playing a soft lofi playlist and I slowly faded into a deep slumber...

❀𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Tooru, you ready?"  my sister called out.

"Yep, and you?" I look over to Takeru and he looks over and rolls his eyes. "Well...anyways, let's go?"

"Yep, mom is already in the car," she says while picking up Takeru.

"Okay!" I go outside and pick a spot in the back where I can be comfortable without bothering Takeru.

Once my sister gets into the car she turned on a holidays station. Of course because I wasn't really feeling it, so I plugged in my headphones and started playing some nice throwbacks.

❀𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Tooru, wake up!" Takeru slaps me across the face.