𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

❀𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎❀

2:47 𝚙𝚖

"Today, the last day of your highschool careers, I hope you made some favorable memories to carry for life. This may be the end for some relations and events, but remember to keep us in your hearts."

Today was graduation! Melani told me Tooru was going to come and visit but none of them have answered me in a week and I'm kinda worried.

"Hey, you okay?" Yahaba taps my shoulder.

"HM? Oh yeah. It's just the end, you know." I reply quietly.

"Well, yeah? But now we don't have school work!" Yahaba exclaims.

"Yeah, of course," I chuckle.

"Oh..." he clears his throat, "I know it'll be so hard not to see me everyday, but-"

"Yahaba,  shut up," I laugh pushing him a little.

"Yeah, yeah, jokes," He chuckles, "But you have my number, and the rest of the boys. If you need company, we'll be over!" He encourages.

"Thanks," I say.

❀𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎❀

5:39 𝚙𝚖

"Okay...so you're saying Melani said he was going to visit but no one has answered you and no one know where he is?" Cho asks.

"Yeah, do you think something bad happened? Like a missing plane? or maybe he got hurt and in the hospital?"

"Okay, chill. Oikawa-san is an adult now, he can take care of himself. And I doubt he's hurt, he probably missed a flight or took the wrong one."

"...Okay..."

"Oh shit, I gotta go. Don't stay too upset, okay? He'll be fine." Cho reassures me.

"Okay, bye cho. Have fun with Iwa,"

"Of course, love you,"

"Love you,"

I fall backwards on to my bed and sigh. "Hes fine right?" I ask myself.

"Hey Mai!?" I yell.

Nothing?

"Mai?" I say again getting up. I walk out to check if she was around but not even her shoes or purse were present.

"Mom?" I yell out hoping for a response back.

Nothing again?

I walk over to the kitchen and try to get over the fact they both ditched me on the last day of school. Normally it wouldn't matter but I have a lot on my mind...I walked over to the fridge to just stare because I already know what in it. I reached over for a carton of banana milk and notice a new picture on the fridge.