𝐭𝐞𝐧;

"Hey babe" I say while walking up to cho

"Hey babe" I say while walking up to cho. Cho and I had been getting really close lately, and to be honest it was now rare to see us without the other.

"Hey! oh and dude my mom said it was cool to the sleepover this weekend!" Cho exclaims while picking up some meat from her bento.

"Aww fuck yeah! Were literally gonna have so much fun, and my mom and aunt hav-" I am then rudely cut off by-

"Heyyyy, what you guys talking ab-" Oikawa butts in but...

"Shut it 'kawa," I said while slapping my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"OW WHY?!" Oikawa whines while Iwaizumi laughs his ass off. "HEY ITS NOT FUNNY!" Oikawa adds on.

"Me and Y/N are having a sleepover at her place this weekend," Cho exclaims while moving over for Iwaizumi to sit.

"Ohhh...can we come?" Oikawa ask while sitting next to me.

"No." I say flatly. "It's a girls night," I add on.

"You don't consider me and Mastu as your girls," Maki says in a very bad valley girls accent.

"Yeah, what the hell?" Mastu adds in with his very bad valley girls accent.

"Ughh you guys make me wonder why I even talk," I say while face palming. They all laugh everything off and continue to eat lunch, I was doing the same thing but was shocked when a free hand decided to travel up my thigh.

"Oí Trashykawa youre pushing it," I say with swatting his hand away.

" Sorry, I just wanted to see what's happen...like now..." he puts his hand back on my thigh and gently squeezed it. It was nice...until he squeezed a certain spot.

"OÍ!" I say while slapping him again. "I said you were pushing it didn't I? Quit it."

"Okay, okay...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it." Oikawa apologizes. After that incident the rest of lunch was just awkward not only between me and Oikawa but the whole table.

❀𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕❀
hehe i'm too lazy to write the rest of of the day:D

"CHOOOOOOO!!" I exclaimed while opening the door.

"Y/NNNNNN!" Cho goes in to give a bear hug. It didn't matter if i was in the phone with her a few minutes ago, being with Cho was like a breath of fresh air.

"Ahh so this is the infamous Cho we've heard so much about," Mai walks in with my mom.

"Hi, i'm Izumi Cho and thank you so much for letting me stay the night." Cho says while bowing.

"Of course sweetie, and if you need anything feel free to ask either of us," my mom says.

"Okay!" Cho exclaims.

"Shall we go?" I ask.

"We shall," Cho answers. We walk upstairs and enter my room. "Woah it's a lot bigger than it looks over facetime," Cho says while plopping onto my bed.

"Yeah I guess...OH! We should ask if we can go to the store later,"

"Sure i'm down,"

"Alright, LETS GET STARTED!" I exclaim while jumping on to the bed with her.

We first started with a few disney movies then we started to do each others make up. "Ow! dude how do you manage to make the brush pokey!" I exclaim while gripping the hurt cheek.

"Ahh sorry I don't do make up this is new to me!" Cho apologizes.

"EH!? YOURE TELLING ME YOURE A NATURAL BEAUTY HUH?"

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOURE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL TOO!"

"AHHHH"

"AHHHHH"

After the makeup incident we both bathed. Once we finished we had our pjs on and decided to finally go to the store.

The walk was nice, it wasn't too cold nor was it too hot. We bought our favorite snacks and drinks, paid and walked out.

"So...what happened today at lunch?" Cho asked cautiously while bitting into a chocolate bar.

"Oh...Cho I'm gonna tell you something I haven't told anyone yet. I trust you a lot and honestly consider you like family.

"Bitch, you're gonna make me cry..." Cho says as her eyes get glassy.

"I'm serious but...don't pity me or anything. It happened and it's in the past..."

"Of course, nothing would make me change my perspective of you."

"Okay...well the reason I moved to Japan was- WAH!"

"AHH Y/-"

"CH-"

"Ahhh I finally found you Y/N."

..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。..
HEYYYYY sorry i've been really in active i had writers block and school had just recently started again😅 updates are gonna take a little longer now and i'll be doing a Q&A soon soooo comment or message me some questions😸 OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS LIKE WHAT THE FAWK😭 i honestly never thought in my life something like this would happen so thank you so much and i love you guys😽🥺 buuut in celebration of 1k the next chapter we find out about the infamous mason... see you in the next chapter😉