𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;

❀𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢❀

❀𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

It's been about a week since the breakdown and DAMN! Me and Oikawa have been getting really close.
I made it a thing to check up on him before going to sleep because for some reason I felt like he wasn't actually as happy as we seems at school and because I'm smart...I was right.

We facetime every night and it's usually just to talk about our day. He'll explain the little things that piss him off like for example, when he was about to blow his nose, one of his fangirls took the tissue out of his hands and pinched his nose while telling him to blow. And of course since he's Oikawa, he did...anyways—

❀𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝❀

"Oikawa that's fucking disgusting."

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?SHE WAS PINCHING THE SHIT OUT OF MY NOSE!"

"UH I DONT KNOW?! MAYBE TELL HER TO BACK OFF?!" I reply with sarcasm.

"BUT THATS MEAN!" he retaliates.

"YOURE MEAN TO ME!"

"I WAS IN A BAD MOOD! THAT DOESNT COUNT!"

"HEY Y/N! KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO FINISH ATTACK ON TITAN!" Mai screams from down stairs.

"SORRY MAI-MAI!"

"PFFT YOU GOT CAL-" hes cut off when—

"TOORU-SAN SHUT UP!" Takeru exclaims while barging into oikawas room.

"okay, okay sorry.."

Oikawa looks back at the phone and stares at me trying to hold back my laughter like an idiot.

"Don't-"

"BAHHHAHAHA BITCH!"

❀𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔❀

ow, back to the current situation we're stuck in...

❀𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝❀

"Heyy Y/N-chan~" Oikawa says in a singing song voice while leaning next to my locker.

"What do you want flatlykawa?" I placed my uniform shoes in my locker and put school shoes on.

"EH!? so mean!" he exclaims.

"Shut up, what do you want?" I say while nudging his stomach.

"Okay, Okay...so remember last week when I lost my cool and yelled at you?" Oikawa lowers his head and looks at his feet.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I still feel really bad and wanna know if you want to hang at my place tonight?" he spits out.