𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞;

❀"𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"❀

It's been a few weeks since i've found out Oikawa was my childhood bestfriend and to be honest

It's been a few weeks since i've found out Oikawa was my childhood bestfriend and to be honest...I'm TERRIFIED! Yes, finding out he was the stupid brunette who got me hooked on volleyball was a lot, but also realizing the feeling in my stomach whenever I saw him wasn't nausea....UGH WHAT THE FUCK!

"Hey C/N/N!" Oikawa greets while popping up at my locker.

"Oh...hi sh-sh-shittykawa," I stutter.

bitch i know you did not just stutter...oh my GO-

"Woah...did you ju-" I cut him off by cup checking him and of course...

"Touché...no cup," he groans while on the floor.

"Welp, gotta go 'kawa! SEE YA!" I hop over his curled up body and jog to class only for me to get pulled into an empty classroom but this time not by Iwa.

"Wha- whoa...who are you guys?" I question while fixing my disheveled uniform. In front of me were three girls who look either constipated or mad...I can't really tell. They were all really pretty, but assuming they pulled me in here to start drama just ruined the vibe.

who the hell are they? and why did they pull me into a classroom?

"I'm Hayami Iku...your upperclassman and you need to back away from Oikawa!" the girl in the middle yells while getting my face so in return...

"Ugh girl...I know i'm supposed to 'respect you' but I can't do that when your breath smells like hotdog water," I say gagging and pinching my nose.

"EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST MAKE FUN OF HAYAMI?!" the girl on the left of her exclaims in disgust.

"Sorry, but it's true...anyways I gotta go to class. Loved talking to you though!" and with that I turn on my heels and walkout the door. While walking out I heard what sounded like the girl that was in the middle whine.

weirdos...

✿𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢❀

"Ughhh finally...volleyball practice!" I walked out and to my locker to have a piece of paper fall out.

hm?

I picked the letter up that had a little hearts on it. I opened it and in neat handwritting was 'Meet me in class 4-3, I want to tell you something❤️'

love confession? hmm i mean it doesn't hurt to know who it is!

I make my way to the classroom, I finally made it to the classroom,when walked in I was greeted by the whole girls volleyball team as well as the three girls I had encountered earlier.

"Again? Why?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Because you clearly didn't take me seriously last time," she takes a few steps closer to my face, "Oikawa is mine."

"How?" I ask without hesitation.

"What do you mean 'how'?! Me and him have been on and off since our 1st year in middle school! HES MINE!" she lifts her hand to what I think to hit me. I grab her hand and hold it in place.

"Miss girl, when something is turned on and off too many times it eventually breaks and stops working in a whole, see...that's the case with you and Loserkawa. Please take my advice when I say, you do not want to fight me," I let go of her hand and begin to walk out the classroom when someone pulls my hair. I turn around and Hayami is gripping like there no tomorrow.

"I said not to but..." I grab Hayami and fall backwards to have her down with me, this causes her to lose her grip and a chance for me to get on top of the situation. I take Hayami's wrist and pull it behind her back.

All the girls in the classroom scream and back away, "Okay now, Let me make myself clear ONE last time, don't touch me, don't talk to me, in fact don't even breath near me...okay?" I ask still holding the girl whose arm I can break in seconds.

"YES MAAM!" they all yelled.

"Okay...now, I have a volleyball team to manage," I let go of Hayami and walk out the classroom.

easy-peasy!

❀𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚢𝚖❀

"Why are you late Ms. L/L?" Coach Irihata asked.

"Hehehe sorry, one of stu— Oikawas fangirls had something to say," I say while fixing my tracksuit.

"Ahh again?! Oikawa, you have to announce something one day or Y/N here might be killed!" Coach Mizoguchi exclaims.

"Oh coach, it's cool, they now won't breath my air so we should be good for a while," I say walking to the volleyball catty to get some serves in before warm ups are over.

"Huh...do you think-" Coach Mizoguchi looks over at Coach Irihata in concern.

"Nah...Y/N wouldn't, right?" Coach Irihata says. They both look over to me as I'm about to serve and because i'm a god, I hit oikawa right in the head.

"HEAD SHOT! LETS GO!" I exclaim while high-fiving Yahaba and Kunimi.

"AHHH C/N/N THAT HURT!" Oikawa yells.

"SHUT IT TOORU! YOURE JUST A BABY!" I yell back.

"Ohhh new nickname and first name?!?" Watari whispers to kindaichi.

"YOU! DONT SAY IT!" I point to them. This causes the pair to start cackling.

i hate them so much.....but i don't think i could live without them.

lololol heyy! i was scrolling through tiktok and had the movation to write this chapter early☺️ Anyways i hoped you enjoyed this:D and another reminder, stay hydrated and you are loved!💕 I love you guys and see you in the next chapter!