𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;

❀𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢❀

Today we lost against karasuno in the prelims, Tooru was

Today we lost against karasuno in the prelims, Tooru was...distraught. The team took us out to eat and DAMN TOORU WAS FUCKIN THE SHIT UPP...anyways- ever since that party at Suna's our relationship hasn't really gone anywhere since he was busy training/ practice for the prelims...but one thing he'd ask constantly when he was free, which was rare, was if he could sleep over! I always declined because regardless in whether he was free, he'd just want to stay up and analyze volleyball games and ignore me. But now that prelims are over and the he needed some cheering up I invited him to stay over the weekend!!

saturday, 3:37 pm

"Cho...should I be like...nervous?" I asks nervously over the phone.

"Well I guess this would be the first time he's slept over since you guys were like...4?" she says propping her phone up.

"Three...but I don't know I'm just lowkey terrified," I sigh while
plopping into my bed.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Cho reassures me.

"Sweetie, Tooru is here!" my mom yells from down stairs.

"Heduusudu okay Cho i'll call you later!" I quickly hang up and run downstairs.

"Hey babe," Tooru greets while going in to hug me.

"Tooru...come on," I get out of the hug and take his hand to lead him into my room.

"Don't do anything nasty up there!" Mai exclaims from the living room couch.

"We know!" both Tooru and I giggle.

We enter my room and Tooru stops at the door way.

"Wow...it's almost looks exactly the same!" he exclaims.

"Hehe yeah," I nervously while taking a spot against my headboard.

"Hey...are you okay? You seem pale," he walks over to me me and places his hand on my forehead.

"I should be asking you that question, sit," I move over a little and pat down the spot next to me.

he sits down and leaning my shoulder.

"Come on...let it out," I say placing my arm behind his neck and playing with his hair.

"I just feel like I could have done better," he groans.

"You did amazing Tooru, so did the team!" I assure him.

"But...for the three years I've been at Aoba Johsai, I could never take them to nationals," he chokes a little.

"Well then...get out of Japan, play for I don't know...Argentina and beat us at nationals!" I say with hints of sarcasm to lighten his mood.

Tooru chuckles a little, "maybe I will...and you're going to come with me," he lifts his head and cups my cheek.