𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞;

❀"𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝙹𝚛!"❀

It's been three days since the Jeda incidents and girl

It's been three days since the Jeda incidents and girl... I have been going to the gym with Tooru just in case and needless to say she doesn't like me...no she despises me.

It's been great here in Argentina, watching beautiful sky as the sun sets, as it rises. Busy afternoon with Melani and busy nights with Tooru, it all feels like a fever dream!

Today we're going to beach! But the events there were a little interesting.

❀𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 10:37𝙰𝙼❀

"Okay so...why is there a family of raccoons LIVING IN THE ENGINE?" Melani exclaims while smacking her boyfriend.

"Ow! Okay, well the gym is close enough to jog there and we live in the middle of every place we need, look! Fast food there," He points ahead, "Then supermarket down that way," he points behind him. "And we have such thing as postmates! So I usually don't use the car," he says like mumbling the last sentence.

"...Katsuya, this is your car, get a box and a blanket. Were gonna bathe them because they're covered in dust and oil, then taking a trip to the Vet to make sure they're okay, then if they are, take them to a place they can actually live and not in a car." Melani sighs while rubbing her temples.

"Okay, hold on!" Katsuya exclaims while running back to the apartment.

"Hehe...so they're alive right?" I ask concerned.

"Yes, and they seem to be friendly," Melani says while scratching the head of one of them.

"Tooru, please get off the railing they're not gonna attack you," I sigh while looking behind me.

"I'm good," his voice cracks.

"What's up with him?" Melani asks.

"Chipmunk incident in highschool,"

"SQUIRRELS," he corrects me.

"Tooru you sound like a dog," I retort.

"Okay? Here's the blanket and boxes," Katsuya announces while running to us.

"Okay, here we go," Melani then used the blanket to pick them up and place them into the box. The mom had seem to be fine with us moving her and her kids and the dad didn't seem to be around. There were five, seems like 3 boys and one girl, then the mom.

"I'll get the bath running," I say once she got them into a box.

I run upstairs and into the bathroom, I places towels in the floor just in case a spillage happens.

❀𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Ready?" Melani asks Tooru, Katsuya and I.