𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧;

❀𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚜 𝚙𝚝2❀

"Thank god," I sigh while resting my body. We just finished our game against Johsezji high and damn...they were so unpredictable, it hurt but they were amazing opponents.

"Ahhhhh that was goooooodddd!" Oikawa groans while walking off court.

"you're telling me, it was fun keeping up with them," Iwaizumi sighs after chugging some water down.

"You guys did really good out there," I congratulate while handing them towels.

"Thanks!" Yahaba exclaims.

"Now you have to go against...Shiratorizawa right?" I ask,

"Yes." They all looked at me dead in the eyes with the most terrifying look in their eyes.

"Woah? what- why?" I stammer.

"Out of all the three years us third years have been here... we've never beaten them," Matsu explains.

"Oh... well I believe you guys can do it! and if you do Ill get you guys pork buns!" I encourage them.

"YEAHHH!"

im gonna regret that....

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎❀

The room was dead silent.. or well that was what was in my head. I watched the ball drop onto our court and my heart sank... we lost. I looked up to see Oikawa and Iwa on the verge of tears. no..no. I walked over and hugged my two first year babies who had given their all for this game to later be joined by the second and third years except...Oikawa? They lined up and thanked the people who had come out to cheer for us. I walked over to them and was pushed away by oikawa, he just walked past me, grabs his bag and proceeds to the exit.

"Oikawa?" I ask approaching him.

"not right now Y/N," he says putting his hand up.

"I-"

"I said not now." He said giving me an intense look that sent shivers down my spine.

Shit...

he walks out the gym leaving me baffled. Last I'd seen him so frustrated and sad was when Mason attacked me and Cho. I ran out to find him and ushijimas talking. I walk up and hear--

"you should have come to Shiratorizawa, you'd be so powerful." I hear the tall, big, Buff( okay I'm done sorry😅) man say to Oikawa.

"If I did that I wouldn't have the pleasure of beating you." Oikawa snaps back.

"It's not like you had the pleasure to it in the first place, Oikawa-san," and with that Ushijimas walked away with his team. I tried my hardest not to laugh at that but a little snicker came out causing oikawa to turn around.